• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I guess that I've given 'em a 2nd chance. I've bought more Bud Lite in the past 2 months than I did in the previous 50 years. I have a son with an unfortunate taste in "beer", and he needed a Christmas present. (I delivered it wrapped in a plain brown bag).

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Bud Light has never apologized either for the Dylan Mulvaney crap so they don't regret doing it at all.

I'll just keep on drinking other brands like Shiner, or whatever Mexican beer I want.
    I took a few bottles of Shiner to a Guard drill in Mississippi last year. As it isn't available there, a few people asked me to bring a several cases to training this weekend.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ab heavily promotes all things gay/tranny/anti-American.

You say no, givem a chance...hell NO I won't!

They won't stop promoting this anti-American 'rainbow bs', which is some evil, evil shit aimed primarily at children.

Yes, rethink whether you're really a girl...son...it's ok to be a girl, oh wait, what was I thinking...there are no genders...hoo boy, that was a close one...

They also promote this garbage quite heavily within their employee ranks...think dei to the max.

Want a sex change operation, ab will pay for it...nice benefit eh?

So no, I avoid all the known U.S. hating corporations.

But, sure try to guilt me into buying their products...no fking way will I!

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    There does need to be a path of redemption available for those that stray, but I don't think they've admitted their mistake have they? Until they do that, they haven't even taken the first step, so fսck'em.
    Nope. They haven't. That's a large part of the issue. They think people will forget at some point. Maybe in 20 years when a new drinking generation is up, they will have no idea this ever happened.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Ever seen 'the hybrid male tranny'?

Heavily bearded, with tons of slathered on make up and plucked eyebrows wearing a dress?

Great fking role model for your sons to aspire to...

The U.S. has gone completely bonkers if this type of gawd-awfulness is accepted as normal, but I suppose it's better than those toxic males like those in the military or law enforcement or those terrible fire fighters...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The Bud Light thing had no impact on me as I don't drink shit beer in the first place!

Why Trump feels the need to tell everyone to give them another chance is beyond me. He may be kowtowing to the LGBTIQA+ crowd as the elections get closer.

The point is, we are not picking the best candidate for president in November; we're picking the better of the two worse possibilities.

As we were discussing in my office this morning, what would happen if both Trump and Biden suddenly dropped dead before the election?

Honestly, not to wish either any harm, but I think we as a nation would be better off!

We really need an option for "neither of these two candidates, go find someone else!"

And no, I don't believe any third party candidates (Kennedy, West, rapper Afroman or insert any name from this list here) are worth a look.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    when a new drinking generation is up
    The worst part of the whole thing is I think that was their actual intent. They didn't pick that guy for an endorsement just because he's a cross dressing weirdo, they picked him because he has a huge young audience. They're hoping to get teenagers drinking their crap.

Top Bottom