• ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Which is offset by his judicial picks.

The bumpstock stuff pissed me off bad, but lets know ignore the good.

Honestly, the border and judges are really all I want out of Trump.
    Trump also wanted an assault weapon ban, and a mag ban. Would those offset too?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Which is offset by his judicial picks.

The bumpstock stuff pissed me off bad, but lets know ignore the good.

Honestly, the border and judges are really all I want out of Trump.

Who then overturned his ruling by decree as unconstitutional.

What you and others are arguing is the man is worth more than the constitution. And that’s ok. For you.

For me, past performance is an indicator of future performance.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    TD,

"...they picked him because he has a huge young audience."

ok, how 'huge' is 'huge'?

Not trying pick a fight, just wondering what kind of numbers you have in mind or have seen stats on?

Treating/abandoning bud-lite's once vast core drinker-ship (if you will) with sneering contempt in favor of a (purported) huge young audience seems a decidedly poor business decision, given how many billions ab shit-canned as a result...

I sincerely doubt the 'huge young audience' is anywhere near the numbers they once enjoyed.

Inflicting the alphabet people/weirdo's on the American public didn't and won't ever work, no matter how hard the dark powers behind the scenes insist...

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Might be worth looking into - it's a bit of a drive, but not as far away as I thought. For some reason I thought they were near San Antonio.
    Just west of Lake Granbury near De Cordova and the east entrance Pecan Plantation. About 45 minutes for me, maybe double that for you, I'm guessing. Get a bracelet for $15 and comes with six 8-oz pours (although some of the bar folks give you a full 12). The wife is not much of a beer drinker, so I use some of hers, too. They have live music, at least one food truck, lots of covered seating areas, including an open air bar with TVs and whatever sports are on and have a ton of their beers on tap, some I've never seen in stores or restaurants. Saturdays from like 11 to 4 or 5.

Really cool place. Website has all the details.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    TD,

"...they picked him because he has a huge young audience."

ok, how 'huge' is 'huge'?

Not trying pick a fight, just wondering what kind of numbers you have in mind or have seen stats on?

Treating/abandoning bud-lite's once vast core drinker-ship (if you will) with sneering contempt in favor of a (purported) huge young audience seems a decidedly poor business decision, given how many billions ab shit-canned as a result...

I sincerely doubt the 'huge young audience' is anywhere near the numbers they once enjoyed.

Inflicting the alphabet people/weirdo's on the American public didn't and won't ever work, no matter how hard the dark powers behind the scenes insist...
    Every place I've eaten lunch in the last few months has removed the draft bud light tap and only had a few bottles in the coolers.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    His actions are what matter not what he is thinking at the time. He always says what comes to mind at any given moment. Our Republic is in serious danger. The Dems are using the DOJ to jail people for political reasons, that is what dictators do and the only person that has fought back is him.

Answer to What is it about Donald Trump that conservatives like? Why would a person vote for such an obviously flawed candidate for President? by Andrew T. Post https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-ab...7&share=421828d1&srid=WJEg&target_type=answer

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

I simply patronize their competitors, like Wranglers, HEB, JEEP, AAA, etc.

They ignore ‘’letters’’ but are duty-bound to tend their market shares.

The two first DUTIES of management:

1) Conserve Capital

2) Make a PROFIT !

If they don’t do those, they all should be fired.

How do you think the witch who destroyed Bud is going to do job-hunting? I could see her resume’: Last job, I cost my employer and shareholders some $14BN USD’’ by my own arrogant stupidity!’’

<>
    STILL SOUNDS LIKE SELF-SERVING OVER-COMPENSATION ON YOR PART AS USUAL!

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    MuLYoP.gif

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Because they are going to do a fundraiser for him.

That is how easily he can be bought.
    So let's look at this through another lens.

Some months back, AB had sold out to the loony woke fucks and used an apparent teenage boy pretending to be a girl to promote their product as well as the leftist genderbending bullshit, not realizing that their core customers were NOT on board.

Core customers in large part bail, including many influential social figures. They realize their error......far too late, I might add.....and fire the woman behind the campaign and have now hired the likes of Emmitt Smith and Peyton Manning among others to go back to their frat boy advertising image on steroids. Not only that, but they're now fundraising for the most hated figure in the history of the establishment as well as the American left, Donald J. Trump.

So to recap......they've gone from promoting leftist trans homos or whateverthefuck they are to actually raising money for Trump in an election year......and Trump is the one being bought? Mmmmkkkk.....

I think Trump is the one actually laughing about this......well, except for me, of course.....as he pads his coffers with AB's money.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Good whisky yes, but Guinness? Not a chance! But I suppose it's better than BL

Guinness is good stuff. But you have to be ready for it. It's like drinking a loaf of rye bread, and if you're not prepared it'll defeat you. But if you're having a nice rare steak and a fried potato, there's not much better than a cold glass of Guinness to go with it.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Guinness is good stuff. But you have to be ready for it. It's like drinking a loaf of rye bread, and if you're not prepared it'll defeat you. But if you're having a nice rare steak and a fried potato, there's not much better than a cold glass of Guinness to go with it.
    I like a good Stout, but Guinness has never fit that bill for me.

Top Bottom