APOD Firearms

Trespassing POS MF'R (I'm trying to be nice) Let's Catch This Bastard!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    TXARGUY,
    What I used to tell my kids,,,,
    Don't blame the guy that turned you in, he didn't make you do what you did. You did. He just pointed it out.
    That's what my Pop used to tell me. And he was right. What happened is a result of what He decided to do and how He reacted after getting caught. If He had not done it in the first place, none of this would have happened. Period. The fact that he lost more than you intended is not your fault but his. His actions started a chain of events, you just pointed them out.
    Perhaps karma is getting him back for the times he was not caught or someone was to timid to point it out. At his age, it probably wasn't the first time. Hopefully he will learn and it will be his last.
    Had a customer try to get me involved when he got caught tresspassing and poaching, over several weeks. Several deer. Said that I gave permission for land that I don't even know the owner. Helped get him burned for it too.
    Ain't got much sympathy for either. Just the innocents that also had to pay for their stupidity. Your guy and mine both made their own choices.

from an idgit coffeeholic
    Military Camp

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    TXARGUY... You never intended to be Judge, Jury and Executioner. You just wanted justice served and the guy to learn a lesson and stop being a jackass. It's not your fault the guy paid so dearly for his mistakes... but they are HIS mistakes. AND... if you hadn't stopped him then who would have? Could be someone might hot shot and killed him. Otherwise he could have continued his trespasses against others and become even worse of a human being. Despite how badly you might feel about how much this guy is paying for what he did... you did him a favor in the long run. AND... don't forget you asked the law to cut him some slack. That shows heart, my friend, and if the jerk knows what you did to pull his ass out of the fire he may even be grateful... at least he should be.

Last edited:

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Alive and well. Just busy as any one man can be.

Not worried about the price of oil at all.

I could explain but I don't want to hijack my own thread.

The price of oil is going down... Strong dollar (compared to other currency's isn't helping). The guys I listen to think 60 bucks a barrel is the bottom-ish this time.

as for the guy. Lots of people outlaw, turn em in. Make em pay. They thinks rules don't apply to them.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    TXARGUY,
    What I used to tell my kids,,,,
    Don't blame the guy that turned you in, he didn't make you do what you did. You did. He just pointed it out.
    That's what my Pop used to tell me. And he was right. What happened is a result of what He decided to do and how He reacted after getting caught. If He had not done it in the first place, none of this would have happened. Period. The fact that he lost more than you intended is not your fault but his. His actions started a chain of events, you just pointed them out.
    Perhaps karma is getting him back for the times he was not caught or someone was to timid to point it out. At his age, it probably wasn't the first time. Hopefully he will learn and it will be his last.
    Had a customer try to get me involved when he got caught tresspassing and poaching, over several weeks. Several deer. Said that I gave permission for land that I don't even know the owner. Helped get him burned for it too.
    Ain't got much sympathy for either. Just the innocents that also had to pay for their stupidity. Your guy and mine both made their own choices.

from an idgit coffeeholic
    By far the best post of the thread!! TXAR, you did what you had to do to protect yours.... Family, land etc! It was and is YOURS!! and again you protected it!! I'd have done the same if not actually found and shot him first on my land. and then slept like a baby!! Threaten my wife!! Yeah right..... I'd have NO!! sympathy for anything that happened to him if I were in your shoes...

Top Bottom