DK Firearms

Things are looking bad in the world right now...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Must be tough to live a life of Panic.
    Do you buy insurance? If you buy insurance, you can stop worrying about whatever you've insured yourself against. Right?

Panic is getting into a car accident and totaling your car that you still owe $30K on and not having insurance.

Not an endorsement of insurance but prepping is like SHTF insurance... like carrying concealed is like insurance against being violently attacked.

Panic is being set upon by three thugs and realizing that you don't believe in carrying concealed because "it's paranoid".

Do you still want to make light of preparing for events that are becoming more likely? Just saying.

"let he who is without sin cast the first stone".... there's a lesson
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Oh I don't suggest that we lose sleep over this. Just be aware so you can prep smart. Do you have potassium iodide? I sure hope we don't need that, but I have some - its very inexpensive.

I was serious about the water filter. This is the one I bought: https://www.seychelle.com/products/...EWgDLIzhn2Y4IxBTZlxpkIGcqDh2KyHsaAtwVEALw_wcB

. I'm not sure if you're a member at Survivalistsboards or not? You ought to join if not.

I'm John Matherson over there from the One Second After series.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Just found this vid on youtube - it's a Russian giving a report from Russia about marshal law, mobilization and the draft. He says several times "high alert time". Make of it what you will. Just interesting to me to hear a man on the street assessment.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Between nuclear Armageddon and a global financial system on the brink of collapse, things aren’t looking rosy at all…
    On the nuclear side, Putin knows the consequences. Primary targets for an all-out attack on the US would be our fixed nuclear infrastructure, nuclear weapons and command-and-control centers. These locations have been strategically located away from high population centers (i.e. major cities). An attack on the US facilities would need to be perfect, considering that the stuff you miss will be coming back at you.

Even if every US intercontinental ballistic missile silo, stockpiled nuclear weapon, and nuclear-capable bomber were flattened, our nuclear submarines would retaliate and wreak havoc on Russia. At any given time, the US has four to five nuclear-armed submarines on hard alert, in their patrol areas, awaiting orders for launch. Each sub carries up to eight missiles on board, and each missile carries up to five nuclear bombs (warheads). Each of these bombs is around eight times as destructive as the bomb which flattened Hiroshima in 1945, killing over 140,000 civilians. The whereabouts of these nuclear submarines is Top Secret restricted (unknown even by most high ranking US military) and Russia is not capable of destroying them before they fired back, which would be within a few minutes of notice. The DoD maintains that Russia could not survive the devastating results of a US counterattack. Putin knows this. If he has a brain fart and fires our way, it is what it is.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    On the nuclear side, Putin knows the consequences. Primary targets for an all-out attack on the US would be our fixed nuclear infrastructure, nuclear weapons and command-and-control centers. These locations have been strategically located away from high population centers (i.e. major cities). An attack on the US facilities would need to be perfect, considering that the stuff you miss will be coming back at you.

Even if every US intercontinental ballistic missile silo, stockpiled nuclear weapon, and nuclear-capable bomber were flattened, our nuclear submarines would retaliate and wreak havoc on Russia. At any given time, the US has four to five nuclear-armed submarines on hard alert, in their patrol areas, awaiting orders for launch. Each sub carries up to eight missiles on board, and each missile carries up to five nuclear bombs (warheads). Each of these bombs is around eight times as destructive as the bomb which flattened Hiroshima in 1945, killing over 140,000 civilians. The whereabouts of these nuclear submarines is Top Secret restricted (unknown even by most high ranking US military) and Russia is not capable of destroying them before they fired back, which would be within a few minutes of notice. The DoD maintains that Russia could not survive the devastating results of a US counterattack. Putin knows this. If he has a brain fart and fires our way, it is what it is.

Add to that the fact that a nuclear attack on the US would trigger NATO responses, which include British Royal Navy SLBM's and nuclear-armed air assets in Europe, both USAF and allied air arms. Just like an invasion of a NATO member would automatically draw us into the fight, an attack on us would draw our allies in. The USN might be the first response launched, but it would be followed very shortly by more, from quite a few different directions.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    He deserves the ice cream after he just finished a 54 state tour, his words 54.
    6B58E77D-0020-4F54-8C9E-E0DCF24A6E1E.jpeg

Top Bottom