Venture Surplus ad

Things are looking bad in the world right now...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    excrement!!! my PI pills expired last June....@#$%^%$^&&&
    What part of it actually goes bad?? It is a salt and pretty dang stable.

I promise you as a non expert that the expiration date is simply to limit liability and not as a result of any documented degradation of the KI.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah, so why didn't you post them in this thread? Or link to the other thread where you posted them after you were called on it. You're just this side of creating conspiracy theories.

As to martial law in the Russian-annexed areas of Ukraine...well yeah. The Russian army is crumbling and their control of those areas is slipping away. They're evacuating their puppets from the local governments. This is when civilian uprisings tend to happen. Russia wants to prevent that.

Now, you need to stop playing the victim. I'm fine with you posting things, but you need to be honest about it. "This stuff is happening and it's scary!" needs sources linked when you post it. And your sources simply don't back your assertions.

Zod. Z-O-D. It's not hard to spell, and the U is nowhere near the O on the keyboard. Also, like just about every other message board, TGT has a "quote" function. It's not hard to use, and it notifies someone that you're responding directly to their message. It's only polite. And I see you've used it on everyone you wish to reply to...except me. Interesting.

And again, my point is...you're taking the bare bones of the articles and spinning fears from them. You can expect someone (maybe me, maybe not) to ask you for your sources when you do. Folks on this board tend to have a lot of different opinions, but most of us want those opinions backed by fact. And usually those facts should not be hidden behind a paywall like that link you posted above.
    Without sources or first-hand credibility its nothing more than fear mongering.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    What part of it actually goes bad?? It is a salt and pretty dang stable.

I promise you as a non expert that the expiration date is simply to limit liability and not as a result of any documented degradation of the KI.

The gooberment routinely extends expiration dates on stuff it stockpiles.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    it's not like the buyers of Chinese chips didn't see this coming. Smart analysts have been telling high-tech companies to get the hell out of China for years.
    Yeah, but have they done anything about it? Up until very recently GM was still giving away technology to Chinese manufacturers and getting deeper entwined with them.
    We get alot of chips/stuff from Taiwan already. So there's another reason for CCP agitation about 'one' china and doing a Ukraine on them.
    The CCP taking over Taiwan won't grant them the ability to make high end chips, it'll just destroy Taiwan's ability to do so. The majority of the tooling and machines to make those high end chips is made in the US.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    have they done anything about it?
    Most have. Not all but most.

The car makers screwed up some but not fatally. For example, Toyota did a great job of anticipating the chip shortage. Others? Not so much but they'll come back.

AFAIK, the worst position of a really big company is Apple. They kept way too much of their operation in China for way too long. It'll be interesting to see how their situation works out.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Most have. Not all but most.

The car makers screwed up some but not fatally. For example, Toyota did a great job of anticipating the chip shortage. Others? Not so much but they'll come back.

AFAIK, the worst position of a really big company is Apple. They kept way too much of their operation in China for way too long. It'll be interesting to see how their situation works out.
    Didn’t they report not too long ago that they moved a portion of their operations to India?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I promise you as a non expert that the expiration date is simply to limit liability….

All I did was remove some of the fluff, and we could be talking about a Clinton associate. They seem to have expiration dates too!

Top Bottom