• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    I've read some reviews of the x sight failing in a short time. Also that the zero gets lost when changing batteries. Anyone have knowledge on that?
    Anything similar for the thermals?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've read some reviews of the x sight failing in a short time. Also that the zero gets lost when changing batteries. Anyone have knowledge on that?
    Anything similar for the thermals?

All the X-sights had issues on release that required a few firmware updates before they got the bugs worked out. Part of the reason I stuck with my Pro 4K over the 5. The 1, 2, and 4K all had issues on release that cleared up after a year or so. My 4K hasn’t had any issues. No idea on how the 5 is doing at this point. ATN seems to release products based on the same strategy as modern video game developers. Sell it half baked and release updates until it works.

I think it’s a shitty way to do business, but I am still pretty happy with my Pro 4k.

I tend to use the Rix S3 more as a grab and go because it’s a smaller package with no light. Battery life on the X-sight blows it away without needing an external pack. But I’m usually either only going out for a short time or sitting in place where a pack isn’t an issue.

Top Bottom