• ...and so much more!
  • codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    I'm a chinchilla wrangler for a large exotic pelt farm deep in the heart of Mexico. On the weekends, I drive up to Texas to make strawberry shortcake and play Jenga with the homeless. My wife is a nuclear physicist and writes a science fiction romance column for a major magazine. We spend our summers sailing our boat, the Irritable Bow, to far off lands and adopting their children using iPods and laser pointers as incentives.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I get paid by my 9/11 G.I. Bill to go to school. After that I'm either going to use my psychology degree to work with crazy people all day or just start my own crime scene cleaning business.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    I was thinking of starting a lucrative career in theft. Anyone got any tips?

I am looking for tips on becoming a contract killer.. anyone know if you get dental with that??

I am a cunning linguist.

Bravo Mr. Bond Bravo

I myself am a haji rocket dodger... damn glad the haji's haven discovered ACME rockets.. that never works out so well for the coyote

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Are you telling me you are one of the evil ones that profits from filling my inbox with crap???

Nope, I'm the one who provides the means in which companies send that shit but only to the ones that are on their mailing list. Usually previous customers.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I am a cunning linguist.

Holy Crap! TXI DOES have a sense of humor!
    ====================================================================

I'm retired so I tinker with guns, do some woodworking, ride bicycles, big adult tricycles and I'm a full time Dad to Jake, my Toy Fox Terrier. In my spare time, I harass Libtards who dare to post in these hallowed halls and lure the NSA with key words like "bomb, explosion, rifle, gun, ammunition, terrorist plot etc.

What? You say they are here? Great! TAKE THAT- FROM FLASH (as his middle finger raises and points in the general direction of Washington then swings towards California).

Flash

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I am a retired helicopter electronic mechanic, 30 years with the job in and around Ft. Worth & Arlington, the major part in Experimental Flight...I have always loved firearms, reloading ammo, tinkering and working on them, my own. Life now is sitting on my yaya, watching TV, on the Computer, or going out and shooting a few rounds daily....I am rural, can shoot in my yard any direction but the highway out front and I love TEXAS, our history, above all ! Oh, I do believe in a
    GRAND MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.....

Top Bottom