Lynx Defense

The personal attacks in Politics need to stop.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Nah, I actually wish the Bolivians had let him go so that he could run around looking like the clown he was.

... our SF teams following him around and helping him look stupid helped, I'll admit.
    Venture Surplus ad

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    CW and TS, you seem to have highjacked this thread now...so could we PLEASE get back to calling names in a non-personal attack kinda way now????

Actually it would be flippin' hilarious if we had a no-holds-barred anything goes name calling thread.

It's just that Politics really isn't the place for it.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Actually it would be flippin' hilarious if we had a no-holds-barred anything goes name calling thread.

It's just that Politics really isn't the place for it.

Why should we be any different than the politicians leading our country, they get to do it all the time...oh, sorry, this isn't the mainstream media, this is a gun forum....

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    yeah brother, i like your title better!! heck you and i could have some fun in there eh??

If it help any, I would invite Skeeter over to the shop anytime im BBQ'ing. Even if he's from California, im glad to know their are some people out there with conservitive values, even if their a little profound. I can truly understand how politics can make a man get a little profound because I have the same problem.
    On another note, if a libtarded loser showed up at my BBQ, they would most likely get their ass kicked. Or run off crying, " OMG, Rednecks" !!

Top Bottom