The personal attacks in Politics need to stop.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm glad to see the OP because I'm amazed when I see the flaming start. Most of the flamers are folks who wouldn't speak up or answer back in the real world and hide behind the keyboard as they become Super Studs!

After growing up on the streets of Chicago, the biggest shock I got after arriving in Texas was over how many times I heard "I'm gonna kick your ass" from the locals. Guys, there are places in this world where you will end up in 4-5 gutters at once before you even got those words out of your mouth! They'd cut you to pieces! That behavior is risky, stupid and dangerous. It reminds be of a bully who shoots his mouth off then hides behind his Momma when someone calls him on it.

So.....play nice, be cool and behave. This is supposed to be fun and we are all adults! There are plenty of Libtards and Pinheads in Washington to rag on without tearing at each other.

Flash
    Gun Zone Deals

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I'm glad to see the OP because I'm amazed when I see the flaming start. Most of the flamers are folks who wouldn't speak up or answer back in the real world and hide behind the keyboard as they become Super Studs!

After growing up on the streets of Chicago, the biggest shock I got after arriving in Texas was over how many times I heard "I'm gonna kick your ass" from the locals. Guys, there are places in this world where you will end up in 4-5 gutters at once before you even got those words out of your mouth! They'd cut you to pieces! That behavior is risky, stupid and dangerous. It reminds be of a bully who shoots his mouth off then hides behind his Momma when someone calls him on it.

So.....play nice, be cool and behave. This is supposed to be fun and we are all adults! There are plenty of Libtards and Pinheads in Washington to rag on without tearing at each other.

Flash

Same thing out in West Texas...people didn't ever say to much, if there was something needed to be taken care of, it was...quick and quiet. The guys that didn't learn to be polite the FIRST time around got to be REAL good friends with the local ER docs and dentist...

It's fine to disagree, we all have oppinions, doesn't make us right or wrong. But please, feel free to challange a point with clear evidence or keep out of it...

And FYI...Clockwork, Texas Skeeter and I happen to be friends, and some of what folks see as us flaming each other IS us flaming each other, but it's all in fun. We know and support each other even if we DON'T see eye to ey on everything...but CW is coming around...

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    And FYI...Clockwork, Texas Skeeter and I happen to be friends, and some of what folks see as us flaming each other IS us flaming each other, but it's all in fun. We know and support each other even if we DON'T see eye to eye
    Yup!! and its OVERSENSATIVE BABIES that take this forum a BIT TO LITERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! i laugh and have fun debating in here with guys like Vance, Cw and Skinman!! we may not see things the same way, but its fun. it does seem more and more though even POLITICAL CORRECTNESS finds its way into a "Political Forum"!!

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    I am guilty...I was never good at dealing with bullies...even cyber bullies. Someone gets in my face, I come right back...and sometimes I can go too far. It's all entertainment to me and if I didn't enjoy it, I would not post. I don't take it personal...but unfortunately, other folks do. Someone rips me instead of my argument points, then I tend to rip right back...maybe I should ignore them but, like I already said, I was never good at dealing with bullies. I always was too slow to run away so I just had to stand and fight back and take my licks. I guess I still do.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    You know... most of us are guilty at one time or another of letting a bullshit internet argument get our blood boiling. The thing we have to consider in this forum is that we all share a common goal and passion. GUNS!

The rest is really just opinion.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    You know... most of us are guilty at one time or another of letting a bullshit internet argument get our blood boiling. The thing we have to consider in this forum is that we all share a common goal and passion. GUNS!

The rest is really just opinion.

They're firearms Poo-Poo Head.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    The title says all that needs saying. Play nice or spend time in the penalty box. Capiche?

ETA: I've been in a really bad mood the past couple of weeks because I'm working out. It gives me serious anger issues. Just something to consider before you test me.

I was re-reading your original post, and I could use a little clarification...what do you mean by "the", "in" and "to"?

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Vance

They're firearms Poo-Poo Head.
    quick run out and tell everybody that sells them to quit calling their stores Gun stores.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I am guilty...I was never good at dealing with bullies...even cyber bullies. Someone gets in my face, I come right back...and sometimes I can go too far. It's all entertainment to me and if I didn't enjoy it, I would not post. I don't take it personal...but unfortunately, other folks do. Someone rips me instead of my argument points, then I tend to rip right back...maybe I should ignore them but, like I already said, I was never good at dealing with bullies. I always was too slow to run away so I just had to stand and fight back and take my licks. I guess I still do.

I usually just laugh at them when that happens. As soon as they stop trying to argue the facts and slip into insults, I know that I've won.

... Running isn't a big part of my makeup. I'd much rather stand and fight.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    quick run out and tell everybody that sells them to quit calling their stores Gun stores.

[/INDENT]

Reminds of that scene in Full Metal Jacket where they were all in the barracks.

" This is my rifle, this is my gun ... This is for shooting, and this is for fun. "

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    I usually just laugh at them when that happens. As soon as they stop trying to argue the facts and slip into insults, I know that I've won.

... Running isn't a big part of my makeup. I'd much rather stand and fight.

I agree...and those who always reply to everything with insults instead of arguing with counterpoints have already demonstrated that they are clueless to start with...

Top Bottom