Texas SOT

The Official "What do you do for a Living" thread.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyReb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    DFW area
    I work for a Wal-Mart Distribution Center. We ship to most of the state and parts of our surrounding ones as well. I load the trucks so if you ever buy meat/produce from Wally World. It's possible that it came through me. It's been crazy busy with the Super Bowl in D/FW.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    I live to annoy ultra-right wingers.

And for 25+ years I used to sit at a big blue H.F. radio console and talk to aircrews flying all over the world. Now I just sit at a desk and do help calls for my companies website and listen to the interesting humming that no-one else hears.

Jemplayer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Delivery Man.

I deliver Water and other stuff to these great big yellow things in the Gulf of Mexico. Used to do the same for these great big things that drilled really deep holes in the ground, but somebody in a white house decided that drilling those holes is bad.

My delivery truck.
    http://www.bordelonmarine.com/terry.html

terry.jpg

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Electronic technician. Been doing that for 30+ years. H.A.W.K. missile system in the Army, microelectronics at Huge Aircrash..er..Hughes Aircraft for the F-14, F-15 and A6E avionics packages, Seasparrow missile system at RatCo..er..Raytheon, technical repair center for a minor slot machine manufacturer/player tracking system software company and now as a technician on Top Secret equipment at an undisclosed location.

I'm really looking forward to retiring in 6 years (at 67) to my "zombie proof" castle and shooting range I'm going to build on the acreage (10+) I'm looking to buy east of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Chickenwing

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Central Texas
    I am a professional "wrong end of the barrel looker-downer" and "idiot wrangler". But I enjoy what I do and who I work for and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    Sterling, propane trucks ain't that big. My Columbia with 48' fuel trailer is mid sized.

What I used to drive before going civilian.

M978_A2_Oshkosh_fuel_servicing_truck_tanker_United_States_US-Army_640.jpg
    Ahhhhh yes...the good ol reliable HEMTT. I was a 77F myself at one point.
    Now, I still try to stop things from leaking all over the place but the container and fluid has since changed.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom