• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    My bad. Looks like those are for other brands but made by black aces. Call up black aces Todd. I’m not getting anything in search results.
    DK Firearms

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Now, back on topic.

Anybody know where I can find a quad rail and optic for this bad boy?

589f5abe4a43ed7f1ad6edde8acacf9c.jpg

Baby Jesus just cried. A lot.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Sometimes I really don’t get some of you.

Gun owners are getting hammered now more than ever, RINO republicans talking with gun grabbing liberals, and every whack job unicorn rider spouting a ton of BS about banning guns….

And y’all still want to work on dividing gun owners. Pretty pathetic actually…

Last I k ew, this was some vestige of a free country, yet y’all keep up the gun shaming and gun hate.

Whining about 30 Super Carry, 6.5 CM, Glocks, Plastic guns, black guns, et al may be intended in jest and fun, but now isn’t really the time.

You are happy with your revolver or 1911, great! Still shooting that 30.06? Good choice. But some of y’all are freaking obsessed with shaming folks who try new stuff.

Wonder what some of y’all would have said back when smokeless powders were brought online? Maybe the 30.06 was lambasted in the early part of the last century? Did that make sense? Nope!

Y’all need to rethink your words when you slam another gun owners choice. You can educate and debate without being a horse’s ass…or at least you should.

Gun owners need to unite against gun grabbers, not fellow gun owners, gun companies or calibers.

Y’all sound like old whiny clowns sometimes!

I suspect I’ll be flamed…especially by those too proud or arrogant to admit what I’m saying is true…
    I don't know about ya'll but sitting here giving each other shit is one of specific reasons why I am a TGT member. It reminds me of when I would go to my Ma & Pa LGS after work and shoot the shit with the owners and the other "regulars" that would show up. Those days are gone. Do we need to stick together to fight the never-ending onslaught from statists, tyrants, and the ignorant? Yes. Do we need to sing koom-bye-yah while participating in a PC circle jerk? No. ALSO, before I get shit for mentioning "circle-jerk"..it was NOT a suggestion.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I don't know about ya'll but sitting here giving each other shit is one of specific reasons why I am a TGT member. It reminds me of when I would go to my Ma & Pa LGS after work and shoot the shit with the owners and the other "regulars" that would show up. Those days are gone. Do we need to stick together to fight the never-ending onslaught from statists, tyrants, and the ignorant? Yes. Do we need to sing koom-bye-yah while participating in a PC circle jerk? No. ALSO, before I get shit for mentioning "circle-jerk"..it was NOT a suggestion.

Suggestion, invitation, or exhibition? Did you just get back from California or Oregon by chance? :laughing:

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I have no problem standing with 6.5 guys, but i swear to god if they start talking about how thight their groups are at 100 yards, I am out! :mad:

Also;
    ALSO, before I get shit for mentioning "circle-jerk"..it was NOT a suggestion.
    Are you saying it was a demand?

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    No, for the same reason why I don't own a 30SC. All joking aside, I don't need it but I'm not ruling it out.
    Yeah same. If the right deal came around I’d own one. My actual bias with the cm is it’s performance isn’t as desirable as I thought it would be.

Wind drift isn’t anything special. Past 500 yards it’s not packing that much energy. Thing is out to 400 yards most rounds will shoot just fine. 500 yards a lot of rounds start a hard drop. Past that to 1000 yards certain rounds are better at being cost effective, better trajectory and delivering reasonable energy. Such as a 7mm rem mag.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Couldn't agree more.
    Price per round and what you get performance wise I’d say the best bang for the dollar may be a 300 win mag
    .30 cal master race strikes again

Top Bottom