• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    101 is better. J̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵L̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵W̵a̵n̵d̵e̵r̵e̵r̵ ̵f̵r̵o̵m̵ ̵V̵a̵u̵l̵t̵ ̵1̵0̵1̵.

60fb433513512819964bbbe3ad5e19d7.jpg

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Go visit your relatives back in Oregon for a few days. Smell the aroma. Eat some brownies. Rub some body glitter from one of the Porkland 7s at The Boom Boom Room on your cheeks. You'll come home and buy a pink cerakote Shield Plus in .30 Thuper Carry the day you get back. :laughing:
    I’ll actually do that if the gun is free.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Pink cerakote is fixable without new coating. Unless they fixed it, pink cerakote can be exposed to a little hotter temperature than required and it would turn white.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Sometimes I really don’t get some of you.

Gun owners are getting hammered now more than ever, RINO republicans talking with gun grabbing liberals, and every whack job unicorn rider spouting a ton of BS about banning guns….

And y’all still want to work on dividing gun owners. Pretty pathetic actually…

Last I k ew, this was some vestige of a free country, yet y’all keep up the gun shaming and gun hate.

Whining about 30 Super Carry, 6.5 CM, Glocks, Plastic guns, black guns, et al may be intended in jest and fun, but now isn’t really the time.

You are happy with your revolver or 1911, great! Still shooting that 30.06? Good choice. But some of y’all are freaking obsessed with shaming folks who try new stuff.

Wonder what some of y’all would have said back when smokeless powders were brought online? Maybe the 30.06 was lambasted in the early part of the last century? Did that make sense? Nope!

Y’all need to rethink your words when you slam another gun owners choice. You can educate and debate without being a horse’s ass…or at least you should.

Gun owners need to unite against gun grabbers, not fellow gun owners, gun companies or calibers.

Y’all sound like old whiny clowns sometimes!

I suspect I’ll be flamed…especially by those too proud or arrogant to admit what I’m saying is true…

We are allowed to have disagreements, when it comes down to it, all except the FUDDS are hard on the NOT A SINGLE INCH GIVEN.

That being said.. I hate 30SC... and @MTA89 needs to buy a 6.5CM and get over the .308

Top Bottom