• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Sometimes I really don’t get some of you.

Gun owners are getting hammered now more than ever, RINO republicans talking with gun grabbing liberals, and every whack job unicorn rider spouting a ton of BS about banning guns….

And y’all still want to work on dividing gun owners. Pretty pathetic actually…

Last I k ew, this was some vestige of a free country, yet y’all keep up the gun shaming and gun hate.

Whining about 30 Super Carry, 6.5 CM, Glocks, Plastic guns, black guns, et al may be intended in jest and fun, but now isn’t really the time.

You are happy with your revolver or 1911, great! Still shooting that 30.06? Good choice. But some of y’all are freaking obsessed with shaming folks who try new stuff.

Wonder what some of y’all would have said back when smokeless powders were brought online? Maybe the 30.06 was lambasted in the early part of the last century? Did that make sense? Nope!

Y’all need to rethink your words when you slam another gun owners choice. You can educate and debate without being a horse’s ass…or at least you should.

Gun owners need to unite against gun grabbers, not fellow gun owners, gun companies or calibers.

Y’all sound like old whiny clowns sometimes!

I suspect I’ll be flamed…especially by those too proud or arrogant to admit what I’m saying is true…

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    This is not a flame but a genuine response. You’re a long standing member.

Dude, if others jokes go over your head then don’t get involved. Sometimes the content in what you’re describing are jokes. Why I had to tell one guy off. He apparently had went off the rails with some friends on here too over stuff that ultimately doesn’t matter. People can joke about what you own. Sometimes you discover truth in jokes.

As far as actually putting down people and it’s not a joke I’m not sure I have witnessed that to the degree that would make me start a thread over it and have a freak out.

You’re behind a computer or phone screen. It’s hard to know what’s a joke sometimes. I have no doubt I’m one of the ones guilty of what you posted. If I didn’t respect you I wouldn’t be as calm as I am and understanding about you’re post.

We all gotta vent. I get it.

Last edited:

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    1654188394854.png

Can I still bash 1911s, .40 S&W & Springfield XDs?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Sometimes I really don’t get some of you.

Gun owners are getting hammered now more than ever, RINO republicans talking with gun grabbing liberals, and every whack job unicorn rider spouting a ton of BS about banning guns….

And y’all still want to work on dividing gun owners. Pretty pathetic actually…

Last I k ew, this was some vestige of a free country, yet y’all keep up the gun shaming and gun hate.

Whining about 30 Super Carry, 6.5 CM, Glocks, Plastic guns, black guns, et al may be intended in jest and fun, but now isn’t really the time.

You are happy with your revolver or 1911, great! Still shooting that 30.06? Good choice. But some of y’all are freaking obsessed with shaming folks who try new stuff.

Wonder what some of y’all would have said back when smokeless powders were brought online? Maybe the 30.06 was lambasted in the early part of the last century? Did that make sense? Nope!

Y’all need to rethink your words when you slam another gun owners choice. You can educate and debate without being a horse’s ass…or at least you should.

Gun owners need to unite against gun grabbers, not fellow gun owners, gun companies or calibers.

Y’all sound like old whiny clowns sometimes!

I suspect I’ll be flamed…especially by those too proud or arrogant to admit what I’m saying is true…
    Pill the pickle out of your ass.

Get a sense of humor. Everything you addressed was a joke.

Well except 30 SC.

ETA, that was a joke too. 30 SC I mean.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Real talk for a minute. The ones that are hurting us are those that go:

1) I've served in the military as a paper pusher for 3 years. Nobody needs an AR15!!!111one

2) I shoot 5 rounds a year zeroing my rifle for deer season, nobody needs an AR15!

We don't have any of them on this forum that I know of.

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    If you think this is bad you should have been here in the beginning of the forum. We hurt more feelings than Hillary stolen emails.
    It just like this lbgqt yadda yadda I don't care.
    If you like it I love it.
    I am a Tru 1911 fan boi but I carry a sccy, a .25.
    And a xds 45 what ever matches my shoes and purse

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    LOL.

Y’all make it pretty easy.

Check your blood pressure and reread my post. I know some of it is in jest, but again, poor timing considering the current situation.
    You can’t control it. Maybe you don’t know you’re audience? So far everyone that posted are a good bunch of guys.

I have no reason to be posting in this thread other than trying to lift your spirits. The conversations content is meaningless to me. This thread is a waste of data. I was just more concerned about a well known member. I’m trying help you out.

Consider how this looks from our point of view: you start a thread about how insults and jokes bother you. You then include insults in your op and in the post I quoted just now. Chill out and ask what you might need to change about yourself before demanding others change.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom