Guns International

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says Senate currently lacks the votes to pass permitless carry

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Even though Abbot has said he would sign it, I would still drop a note or make a call with support for his signing of the bill. Mom's Want Action has a petition going to him to not sign it. I'm not all that worried, but it would be nice to balance out all those Karens calling and emailing him about "blood in the streets," and "Think about the children!!"

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Thank you EVERYONE involved............

If a business wants to keep legal folks from carrying, they should be responsible for adequate security to protect those they forced to disarm.......signs only affect the good guys........and should be sued if they don't..........

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Cheers!!

1621896584374.png

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Truth be told.....even if they get it passed and signed, I'm still not voting for Patrick, Abbott, and any rep that voted for Phelan. This should have been done six years ago. You don't get a bonus for shoddy work that misses the deadline.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

phelan got it done

it was the 3 speakers before him that did not

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Property rights in Texas are just as important as gun rights. Property owners will always have the right to keep you from carrying a gun in their property. How would you like to be notified that you can’t take your gun into private property? What’s your solution?

There is a difference between private property like your home and private property open to the public.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Well, I’ll be danged. This is really a deal. Perfect- no. Tolerable- yes. I’m maintaining my LTC so the only personal benefit I see is possibly staving off the inevitable Texas purpleness for just a little while longer. The 2A “Sanctuary State” passage isn’t awful either. GOA and our new TSRA council, Miss Andi, really stepped up to the plate I think. You TGT folks did the same. Kinda feel proud I’m associated with the likes of this culture.
    Well played!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom