• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Unencumbered
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Tyler County
    No, that picture is 7 years old. That's my border collie Dixie. She was Harley's best friend. She's kind of lonely now, but she's also loving being the only dog in the house. I'll get an updated picture of her posted when I can.
    Ah ok :)
    Hope you keep that wonderful avatar till you have a pic of a new pup !!

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    After months of bi weekly visits to the Pasadena animal shelter we finally found a kitten that wanted to adopt us. I'm not much of a cat guy, but El Bandito aka Bandit and I have been adjusting well over the past month. My 8 & 10 year old girls are smitten with him, he doesn't seem to mind at all and looks for them in their room when they're at moms house. Welcome home son.
    7d1bfc95a5dfe4caadb07851a34cb5d6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    After months of bi weekly visits to the Pasadena animal shelter we finally found a kitten that wanted to adopt us. I'm not much of a cat guy, but El Bandito aka Bandit and I have been adjusting well over the past month. My 8 & 10 year old girls are smitten with him, he doesn't seem to mind at all and looks for them in their room when they're at moms house. Welcome home son.
    Get him neutered before it's too late!

Edit: more specifically and in case you didn't know, to stop a lifetime of spraying & stinkin your joint up.

Last edited:

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    7d1bfc95a5dfe4caadb07851a34cb5d6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    I nearly bled to death while trying to get a collar on a cat.

Coon

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Names, how about puddles or scoots. :cool:
    We already had a puddles, when we first got married 35 years ago. We stopped at DQ on our way home and they had the names of their employees on signs on the window. One was Paislee, and I mentioned that to my wife she liked it, so I think we're going with Paisley, spelled with an "e y". At least for now.

Top Bottom