• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    Democrats have unlimited time and energy to do this kind of stuff and conservatives are constantly playing defense.

We should create many pro-2A laws as possible and make them spend some time trying to defend.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Democrats have unlimited time and energy to do this kind of stuff and conservatives are constantly playing defense.

We should create many pro-2A laws as possible and make them spend some time trying to defend.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That's an awesome idea, and I like it. And if the legislators would get on board and do it, flood the halls with pro-gun legislation until the Democrats start calling "uncle".

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    HB 196 is my personal favorite. Sponsored by the stellar legislative mind from Irving. Typical Democrat only missing the mask

Attachments

• 0552E457-7A13-4F3A-AC3B-B49FA642C615.jpeg
      0552E457-7A13-4F3A-AC3B-B49FA642C615.jpeg
      85.1 KB · Views: 172

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    And the hits keep coming. This is the fourth or fifth bill relating to NICS checks and private transfers.

It’ll be next month before I can get a handle on what companion bills exist.

Texas Legislature Online
    Subject Alert

The following bills were assigned subjects of interest:

Subject: Weapons
    HB 606
    Relating to requiring a national instant criminal background check in connection with private firearm transfers; creating a criminal offense.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Quick roundup.

Texas Legislature Online
    Subject Alert

HB 635
    Relating to the enforcement of certain federal laws regulating firearms, firearm accessories, and firearm ammunition within the State of Texas.
    This is a good one to support. Saw this in the last legislative session, but it died in committee​

HB 629
    Relating to the governor's power to control the sale, dispensing, transportation, storage, and use of alcoholic beverages, ammunition, explosives, combustibles, and weapons during a declared state of disaster or state of emergency.
    Seems to be a duplicate, but good to support. Restricts governor’s power to place restrictions on alcohol, tobacco, and firearms in an emergency.​

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Texas Legislature Online
    Subject Alert

HB 670
    Relating to prohibiting the reckless discharge of a firearm; creating a criminal offense. This is another liberal wet dream that’s been filed every session for the last decade or so. Kill it with fire.

HJR 40
    Proposing a constitutional amendment to prohibit the governor from regulating alcoholic beverages, firearms, explosives, or combustibles by order or proclamation. The LGBT community is really pissed off at Abbott. This bill should probably be supported.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I'd participate in that. I have a couple of bryco saturday night specials that I'm kind of afraid to load. I'd take a cool $400 for them. Then I'd see if anyone wants $30 for the right rifle a few times over.

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    OMG, and I am looking to move to TX, it appears Cali-Commie-legislation is creeping in...

If it's looking anything like Cali, they will push and push until they get their way.
    If it doesn't pass the first time, they will try again as the firearm-ignorant move into the state, and tyranny reigns.

If not right away BABY STEPS, ALWAYS. Jerry Brown wasn't horrible for gun owners, he vetoed some crazy crap, but then as the gen-pop got more ignorant, it got worse, daily...

Don't let this happen!!! You'll be Cali in no time. It's horrible in Cali.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom