• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Of course I did. I did not know if you did. As I pointed out, TSRA sucks too but at least they can get something done.

Exactly what has TSRA gotten done?......besides delaying OC and CC legislation for years and fooling people into thinking that they're the only game in town.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Exactly what has TSRA gotten done

Pretty much every pro-gun bill EVER.

Since TSRA has been slouching in recent years, why hasnt GOA been able to pick up the slack? Cause they are less effective than TSRA. So that is what we have, bad and worse.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The assault on guns never stops. Can we get a petition going so we can put on our ballot that any person who introduces an anti gun bill can be expelled from this state?

Actually it was pretty much stopped in Texas for a decade or more. Dems did not even try to file bills. But now they are invigorated and on the offense.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Pretty much every pro-gun bill EVER.

Since TSRA has been slouching in recent years, why hasnt GOA been able to pick up the slack? Cause they are less effective than TSRA. So that is what we have, bad and worse.
    And that's just not true, and they tried to kill good stuff, like Stickland's bills. The Dems are getting their way right now because they are pushing the envelope with people like AOC and Omar. Makes the "moderates" look MORE moderate to their people.
    If the GOA had the budget of the TSRA, they would be 10X as effective. They are also a LOT more principled. When I was working with the guys with Texas Open Carry and Don't Comply and Lone Star Gun Rights who were actually physically going and visiting the representatives and such it was pretty obvious that TSRA was playing the old buddy buddy, good ole' boy game, but not holding anyone really accountable. Y'all should support people who are playing hardball, not pretending.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Of course I did. I did not know if you did. As I pointed out, TSRA sucks too but at least they can get something done.

I also know GOA has never had a bill sponsored by a legislator become law. EVER. That makes GOA a nobody. Counting on them to pass Por-Gun laws is like voting Libertarian and expecting them get them passed.

I don't know what you mean when you say that "GOA has never had a bill sponsored by a legislator become law".

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    But wait, there’s more.

Texas Legislature Online
    Subject Alert

The following bills were assigned subjects of interest:

Subject: Weapons
    HB 521
    Relating to the establishment and use of a voluntary registry of individuals experiencing mental illness who waive the right to purchase or receive transfer of a firearm; creating criminal offenses.

SB 158
    Relating to waiving the fee for the issuance of a duplicate, modified, or renewed license to carry a handgun for school marshals.

SB 162
    Relating to a false or misleading statement made to illegally acquire a firearm; creating a criminal offense.

SB 163
    Relating to requiring a national instant criminal background check in connection with certain firearm transfers; creating a criminal offense.

SB 164
    Relating to notice for certain defendants regarding the unlawful possession or acquisition of a firearm or ammunition.

SB 168
    Relating to active shooter drills conducted by public schools

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Bastards are going to hammer this hard next year. Guess it's time for a street fight in the legislature.

They do realize that Texas didn't even come close to turning blue don't they? That's one prediction I was happily wrong about.
    Unfortunately, the Governor's Office seems to have a strong blue tint....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom