Tactical Firearms (Katy, TX) being "forced" out of business?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Firearms business, once under fire, now hotter than ever - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston

Article: Alcede says his business plan has the support of Governor Rick Perry and other top Texas lawmakers, whom he expects to meet with next week.

Video:

1:35 in

Alcede "that's what we're meeting with the Governor For"

Reporter: "Ah ah!"

Reporter: "That' governors meeting is coming next week right?"

Alcede nodding his head "Yes mam."

2:10

Reporter: "ya, meeting with the Governor AND other top legislator leaders from Texas that's all next week from TacticalFirearms.

Last edited:

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I wonder when fox is going to turn on the alcede fiction?

Why does this keep running through my head whenever the alcede faction starts talking or typing stuff?

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Just sti found this gem

Tactical Firearms Cian Smith thank you for having our back. What Miranda Smith Sevcik doesn't understand is there are many things that happen behinds the scene that happen before the Governor is involved. Our plan has the support or many senators and representatives that are working with us to bring it to him to discuss next week. We are dedicated to create more jobs and support and grow our community and the right people know that.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    The real problem is that he is going to be too toxic politically for anyone in an elected position to support.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    He should name the reps he's working with.........House? Senate?

Now you're just trying to confuse him!

The little lady and the monkey's ashes, God rest his soul, and I had dinner with one of them state rep guys just last night. I don't remember the guy's name but it started with a B.... or maybe a O but anyway he told me he's 100% behind my ammo plant plans and even offered to sell me some insurance while he was here.
    I'm 100 and ten percent positive that guy, Dangle, Buddy, Oscar.... whatever his name was.... dag nab it you guys got me all flustered with all your questions... anyway I'm positive that guy is in Austin telling Gov. Perry what a great guy I am and how much he needs to meet me, the wife and the monkey, God rest his soul, on TV so we can tell them banks to get off my ass and let me get on with my ammo stuff. This fight ain't about a guy who didn't pay his bills and who lies all the time. It's about a man, his wife and the ashes of his monkey, God rest his soul, who just want to make some damn ammo and employ some of these dumb unwashed Texas fol...,

What?

Hell no!....

Get that damn camera outta my fa...

This interview is over.....

(Muffled)

- Jeremy Alcede, Innovator of "Creative Banking" and ammunition plant magnate

I'm not sure where I found that or if I just made it up but I stand behind it's genuinity 100 and ten percent.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    From Fox 26's Andrea Watkins on FB.

I understand skepticism. But we did a previous story with Tactical Firearms where they showed they hadn't missed any payments and they had money in bank to cover their bills. It got complicated with the bank when it demanded a refinance and consolidation of 3 loans. Jeremy Alcede explained this morning in earlier segment their offer to sell land and pay off loans w/ cash. He says bank refused to work with them.

Yes Chapter 11 is a form of bankruptcy, but it's for reorganizing debts. It protects against negative actions (foreclosure) until creditor claims are satisfied. A fed judge allowed the filing because he could see Tactical Firearms was a viable business, but up against a wall with the bank.

As for the ammo manufacturing plant, TF says it's has been working on that nearly a year. Since it was paying it's bills it didn't expect a problem with the bank.

Additionally, the last time TF was in touch with Gov. Perry's office was yesterday when Perry's office called them to schedule a meeting.

An ammo plant won't have a hard time making money with a national ammo shortage that won't go away. There are many people lined up to invest. If they like TF's business plan, it's their money.

This is a complicated situation no doubt. just trying to respond to some of your questions. Thanks for your comments and questions.

Business owner announces ammunintion manufacturing plant to open - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston

Tactical Firearms to open manufacturing facility that could mean - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston

As a corporate banker, the thought the bank "demanded" consolidation of three loans for no reason, and that they wouldn't let him repay the loans to be ludicrous on its face. I've never seen a credit agreement that didn't permit repayment of the loan early. If the loans were being consolidated it would be a new loan and could be repaid anyway.

Its just stupid.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    "An ammo plant won't have a hard time making money with a national ammo shortage that won't go away."

- Fox 26's Andrea Watkins on FB

I'm glad you posted that matefrio. Wasn't this Jeremy's dream in the first place?

Let's have a quick history lesson for those who may be new here or may not have been paying attention at the time and thus have no clue why there this guy is do entirely disliked and distrusted by the gun community.

A whole lot of you who live in or near the Katy area have met Jeremy and have formed your own opinion of him prior to the following example but for me and for many others (nationally) this was the spark. This was the ignition point. This is where the fire started that burned Jeremy's house of cards to the ground.

I mean, they’re never gonna stop. This is just an ongoing thing that, you know, I don’t agree with anything, you know, you give ‘em an inch and they’ll take a mile. But if this is gonna shut ‘em up then give it to them.

- Jeremy Alcede, August 2012 on air interview with Houston radio ktrh[SUP] (1) [/SUP] discussing Senators Lautenberg's and McCarthy's proposed 'Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act'[SUP] (2) [/SUP]

[SUP](1) [/SUP] http://www.ktrh.com/media/play/22310941/

[SUP](2) [/SUP] http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...-and-register-all-purchases-over-1000-rounds/

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s35

“OK, we’ll let you have your ban so that you’ll be happy and leave us alone”
    - Jeremy Alcede, August 2012

Now he wants to build an ammunition plant? I hope to God he's not planning on using the internet to move his product. I'd sure hate to see him have to use the internet to get his ammo to the public. Wouldn't wan't him to tarnish his reputation as habitual liar by adding hypocrite to his resume.

I have never met Jeremy personally but I have a great dislike for him after seeing how he and his idiot buddies reacted to George's and others comments here on TGT and it became personal when he attempted to do the same with me.

I went from 'aware of his existence' to 'slightly annoyed by his treatment of others' to 'dumbfounded by his ignorance' to 'astounded by his venomous attacks and lies' to 'pissed off and reactionary' and all the way to where I am today 'proactive supplier of information'.

To me it doesn't matter what Jeremy does at this point. Ammo plant, monkey handler, burger flipper... whatever. Any time I see him positing his opinion in interviews, attempting to defend his ignorant statements, attempting to defend his ignorant actions, blatantly lying, and most important of all promoting anything at all on the internet I (and others as I can see from this thread and through forum and blog comments across the internet) will be there pointing out his history of deceit. His lying nature. His complete willingness to jeopardize the rights of 65 million gun owning Americans for his own profit and providing links and quotes and facts about, from and by him for all to read.

Jeremy may not realize it but he himself is already an amazing ammunition plant.

Call me the ghost of the redneck. Call me the ghost of 2012. Call me whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me. What matters is that people learn to recognize Jeremy as the threat that he is. It will not surprise me one bit if after his ammo plant pipe dream crashes to the ground, which it will, to see him once again make national headlines. This time coming out as a changed and 'enlightened' man.

Headline: New York Times - August 2015

Former Owner of Nation's Largest Gun Store and Gun Rights Activist Jeremy Alcede Enlightened, Joins Ranks With Moms Demand Action, Calls For National Gun Ban

Mark my words.

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Their latest ammo sale is laughable at Tactical Firearms. Considering $5 shipping this weekend from Freedom Munitions, and cases of 5.56 are on sale for $310 per case (193 and 855)

Ammo has arrived! There is no limit on purchases!
    9mm $18 per box
    9mm $360 for 1000 rd case

.40 $20 per box
    .40 $400 per 1000 rd case fiocchi

45 $25 per box
    45 $500 per 1000 rd case

.223 $28 per box of 50
    .223 $560 per 1000 rd case

.223 $31 per box (fiocchi)
    .223 $620 per 1000 rd case

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm just gonna leave this here:

blowhard.jpg

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Is Alcede not completely out?

I guess I'm confused. I thought that Tactical Firearms is now solidly in the hands of the investors and banks Jeremy screwed and that he was dedicating full energy into attention whoring and his ammo plant pipe dream.

Top Bottom