• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    as of yet i don't own any or have a living will to pass on or listed the use of, but here are the question(s).

for those that use 1 for many different cartridge and/or calibers, what is your go-to and why?
    flow-thu vs non, is there much difference on how it works/operates in semi's?
    forgoing price, what makes you buy brand "X" over "Y & Z"?

my possible cartridge use i'd be buying these for
    9mil/357sig
    40s&w/10mm
    45acp
    44mag
    45-70
    243win
    6.5gren/6.5creed/260rem/6.5prc/264wm
    6.8spc/270win
    7-08rem/7saum
    300bo/308win/300wm
    338lm

post what you've used for these cartridges or calibers about hands-on experience(s)................thanks!

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I have .30, .45, and .22 suppressors which can cover all my needs. Just buy different adapters to fit on whichever caliber I want to run it on. I use silencerco. I like their stuff and their speq pricing for military is a bonus. All of my stuff is a little older models now so I’m not sure how their current lines stack up against the competition.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    I have had quite a few years experience with suppressor because of friends that work in the industry and them taking me with them to Test new cans, I'm glad I waited to get into suppressor until now because the tech has changed so much in the last few years with manufacturing. That being said I prefer flow through suppressors when I can. The big con with the old suppressors is that they blow back all those gases back into the gun coming out of the ejection port and onto you're face. You notice the big difference in Semi-Auto rifles with flow through VS Conventional

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    I have had quite a few years experience with suppressor because of friends that work in the industry and them taking me with them to Test new cans, I'm glad I waited to get into suppressor until now because the tech has changed so much in the last few years with manufacturing. That being said I prefer flow through suppressors when I can. The big con with the old suppressors is that they blow back all those gases back into the gun coming out of the ejection port and onto you're face. You notice the big difference in Semi-Auto rifles with flow through VS Conventional
    does it change perceived recoil between the 2 or just more gas back down the barrel toward you?

Top Bottom