• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    If I were minding my legal business and cops asked me what was in my bag/wallet/case, I'd tell them to go **** themselves and if they have any questions, they can ponder the clues with one another while considering what it was that they swore to uphold in the first place: The Constitution.

The Constitution ought to be tattooed with glow-in-the-dark ink inside the eyelids of anyone who takes an oath to support and defend it, so they can read it every night.

ETA: I don't mind cops, I respect them and will back them up any day they need it...so long as they don't infringe upon my rights or the rights of my fellow man.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    If I were minding my legal business and cops asked me what was in my bag/wallet/case, I'd tell them to go $#@! themselves and if they have any questions, they can ponder the clues with one another while considering what it was that they swore to uphold in the first place: The Constitution.

I'm sure that conversation won't end with you spread eagle on the ground. You do know they can legally ask, even if they don't legally have grounds to search yet. You can simply state that you have been advised not to consent to any searches. What happened to simple politeness?

"stop citizen. Whats in the case?"
    "F YOU PIG!"
    (sound of taser)

Alternatively, you do what the car thief said who stole an Austin city councilman's truck over the weekend. "Well he gave me a thumbs up sign so I thought it was ok" :)

Last edited:

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    I'm sure that conversation won't end with you spread eagle on the ground. You do know they can legally ask, even if they don't legally have grounds to search yet. You can simply state that you have been advised not to consent to any searches. What happened to simple politeness?

"stop citizen. Whats in the case?"
    "F YOU PIG!"
    (sound of taser)

Alternatively, you do what the car thief said who stole an Austin city councilman's truck over the weekend. "Well he gave me a thumbs up sign so I thought it was ok" :)
    ...or use Dave Chappell's line: "I didn't know I couldn't do that, officer." LOL

I talk a big game, because I don't like a big nanny state government asking me "what's in the bag" simply because it "looks bad."

That said, in the moment, I would most certainly treat the officer with respect, while video tapping him/her. Actually cursing at a cop has never ended well for anyone.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX

And the idiot who didn't have his gun ON him, but unsecured in the truck. Near the JAIL, no less, which is at 71/979, and releases folks out on foot...

That said, in the moment, I would most certainly treat the officer with respect, while video tapping him/her.

Physical assault (unwanted contact, Class C)? Video tapping? :O

Actually cursing at a cop has never ended well for anyone.

All depends on what you're doing at the time... :)

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    Physical assault (unwanted contact, Class C)? Video tapping? :O

I meant...video tapping. It's all the rage. No cop can arrest a man with the lack of dignity it takes to tap dance I'm public.

edc49d2ed5f1c5f2bf1e637ef30f824c.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom