Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    my guy, **** the roads.
    Can't have blood in the streets if there aren't any.

muh roads.jpg

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Cuba would be a nice place for you to relocate to.
    I don't like communists nor would I want to live in a shithole.

What government do you find to be a better choice? You are not forced to live in the US if you're so unhappy with the government.
    The United States is a good country, the government however can neck itself, maybe its really hard for you to grasp and that's fine, but less government means less government, but alas you are a statist who will happily give your tax dollars to those filthy politician bastards who misappropriate them daily, the vehicle inspections literally do jack shit to help the public at large, and registrations on motor vehicles are another aspect of government control on what people purchase. how about you move to germany if you want the government in your ass so much.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don't like communists nor would I want to live in a shithole.

The United States is a good country, the government however can neck itself, maybe its really hard for you to grasp and that's fine, but less government means less government, but alas you are a statist who will happily give your tax dollars to those filthy politician bastards who misappropriate them daily, the vehicle inspections literally do jack shit to help the public at large, and registrations on motor vehicles are another aspect of government control on what people purchase. how about you move to germany if you want the government in your ass so much.
    try living in this country without paying taxes sorrry that's not realistic or possible

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    try living in this country without paying taxes sorrry that's not realistic or possible
    in a more righteous world no one would have to pay taxes, but alas, the less money I give to the government the better I do everything within the law to give as little to the government as possible.

Top Bottom