ARJ Defense ad

Some Businesses 'Still Require' Customers To Wear Masks (I knew this would happen)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    DD,

You do realize you're being baited...please, get off the merry go round before you go completely bonkers...chuckle!
    I know and I don't mind. I'm retired and have a lot of free time and I get bored. Also I try to supply accurate information for the rational people who are reading this thread but don't participate. I'd hate to see them mislead by the conspiracy theories posted here.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    DD,

You do realize you're being baited...please, get off the merry go round before you go completely bonkers...chuckle!
    Kinda looks like you were losing your shit here:
    DD,

I'm guessing you voted for bidet and buy into the commie control nonsense. OK, your choice...

You promote all the plague bs...wear a mask, get the so-called vaccine, etc.

Fine, your choice.

As a U.S. citizen you 'still' get to choose.

I would guess 'if you had the power' we'd all dance to the mask/distance/vaccine/no open busnesses (no choice) tune because you and the rest of the 'control crowd' know what's best for all of us?

Ha Ha!

You don't.

Galling for you I know.

Freedom loving citizens are such a pain...

P.S. I hugged my youngest Granddaughter yesterday (haven't seen her for 2 years) and shook hands with her boyfriend. I know that gives you the 'vapors' - tough noogies...I'm still a free U.S. citizen and if that exercise gives me 'the plague' I DGAS!!!!! Gotta die of something...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    If you have more accurate numbers, please pose them.
    When they throw in the "died with covid" (the virus was merely present in the body, no evidence it contributed to the death) and "probable covid" (they don't even know if covid was present in the body), it does not take a genius to know the numbers are inflated.
    Sadly, the exaggeration by governments may make it impossible to know the accurate count. And that does disservice to future generations.

Here is another direct quote from your favorite CDC in the form of a footnote to their death count:
    [1] Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1. {emphasis added}

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    DD,

You're beings such an old sourpuss.

May I suggest you watch some comedy? Perhaps some stand up or even a funny movie to restart your sense of humor?

Your recent posting reminds me of 'The Cookie Monster'....or was it Grouch?

I dunno, but those of us on the side of free U.S. citizens continue with our sense of humor still intact...now, get off my lawn!

P.S. If comedy doesn't return you from your grumpy perch, try drinking some good booze. A sure fire way to loopy smile land.

Whiskey - It's what's fer breakfast!

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    DD,

You're beings such an old sourpuss.

May I suggest you watch some comedy? Perhaps some stand up or even a funny movie to restart your sense of humor?

Your recent posting reminds me of 'The Cookie Monster'....or was it Grouch?

I dunno, but those of us on the side of free U.S. citizens continue with our sense of humor still intact...now, get off my lawn!

P.S. If comedy doesn't return you from your grumpy perch, try drinking some good booze. A sure fire way to loopy smile land.

Whiskey - It's what's fer breakfast!
    LOL, nice try.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I know and I don't mind. I'm retired and have a lot of free time and I get bored. Also I try to supply accurate information for the rational people who are reading this thread but don't participate. I'd hate to see them mislead by the conspiracy theories posted here.
    Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. You keep repeating yourself saying "If you have better numbers - post them!" Then we do, or information is posted that refutes your statements, and it's like we've turned the page that is no longer relevant. Then you fine tune your statement(s) to reflect new information you've be exposed to but do you say "Ahhhh... you were right!" Hell no you don't. You come across as a pompous ass that gazes down your nose at the minions that surround you. You refuse/reject anything that does not support your narrow minded point of view. Yup... come across as a flamin' ass liberal dimmerkat! I would have to see your ballot to believe you voted Trump.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    When they throw in the "died with covid" (the virus was merely present in the body, no evidence it contributed to the death) and "probable covid" (they don't even know if covid was present in the body), it does not take a genius to know the numbers are inflated.
    Sadly, the exaggeration by governments may make it impossible to know the accurate count. And that does disservice to future generations.

Here is another direct quote from your favorite CDC in the form of a footnote to their death count:
    [1] Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1. {emphasis added}
    Here's a more complete and accurate info on ICD 10 guidelines using complete sentences not shortened so as to appear to support your theory.
    If the provider documents "suspected," "possible," "probable," or “inconclusive” COVID-19, do not assign code U07.1. Assign a code(s) explaining the reason for encounter (such as fever) or Z20.828, Contact with and (suspected) exposure to other viral communicable diseases.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    There you go again.... bending statements to make them fit your narrative. If the provider states "Died with covid!" how is it coded??? "Not they had a fever but damn'it we could not get a positive covid test results but we're pretty sure they died of covid...." All your posted quote indicates is that if there were no traces of covid found associated with the deceased you can't code it as a covid death.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. You keep repeating yourself saying "If you have better numbers - post them!" Then we do, or information is posted that refutes your statements, and it's like we've turned the page that is no longer relevant. Then you fine tune your statement(s) to reflect new information you've be exposed to but do you say "Ahhhh... you were right!" Hell no you don't. You come across as a pompous ass that gazes down your nose at the minions that surround you. You refuse/reject anything that does not support your narrow minded point of view. Yup... come across as a flamin' ass liberal dimmerkat! I would have to see your ballot to believe you voted Trump.
    You haven't posted a single number or verifiable fact. You've posted links that don't say what you thing they say and that refute what you claim. And here you are name calling with ad hominem attacks.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    You haven't posted a single number or verifiable fact. You've posted links that don't say what you thing they say and that refute what you claim. And here you are name calling with ad hominem attacks.
    Poor baby.... got the ad hominem attacks blues do you? Take two aspirin and call me in the morning

As you can see.... you're still up to the same o'l same o'l.... bait, switch, redirect... Blow that smoke!

ETA: also.... All I did was indicate you appear to be a flamin' ass liberal... Nev'a said you were but hey.... if the foo shits - wear it!

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    There you go again.... bending statements to make them fit your narrative. If the provider states "Died with covid!" how is it coded??? "Not they had a fever but damn'it we could not get a positive covid test results but we're pretty sure they died of covid...." All your posted quote indicates is that if there were no traces of covid found associated with the deceased you can't code it as a covid death.
    Those are the codes. I didn't make them up. Take it or leave it, it really doesn't matter.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Poor baby.... got the ad hominem attacks blues do you? Take two aspirin and call me in the morning

As you can see.... you're still up to the same o'l same o'l.... bait, switch, redirect... Blow that smoke!

I pointed out your use of ad hominem attacks because they are the tool of people who can't rebut with actual facts.

How is posting the actual guidelines "Blowing Smoke".

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    My gawd, that's some funny back and forth stuff!

"Oh yeah, that's what you are, but what am I"...said in my best Pee Wee Herman voice!

Getcher covid info heah, fresh covid info, hot off the presses.

Sir, would like a covid paper?

It'll only cost you 5 minutes of non-stop arguing.

That's a small price to pay for something so very valuable.

Getcher covid info heah, fresh covid info - It's new and improved with numbers and everything!!

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    You absolutely did not respond the the comment I made. Which, again, is typical of you.
    There again I posted a link to the ICD 10 Guidelines that olddag was referencing. Then you comeback and accuse me of bending things by posting a link to the guidelines he was referencing. That seems odd and nonsensical to me but thanks fro helping me pass the time.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

"Oh yeah, that's what you are, but what am I"...said in my best Pee Wee Herman voice!

Getcher covid info heah, fresh covid info - It's new and improved with numbers and everything!!
    <Shrug> It helps pass the time. Hopefully you got some entertainment from it.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Blowing in the wind.

1616361261019.png

Last edited:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

I wish olddag would come back. I might not agree with much of what he said but at least he's challenging.

Top Bottom