• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

During my years as an Emergency Physician, I repeatedly heard: “My Pitt Bull has always been so gentle, and was raised with kindness!”.

BUT, there was the mauled child on the stretcher. . . . . . . .

How many times ?

<>
    NO SHORTAGE OF STORIES OF Arrogant doctors that have killed people either SO TRUTHFULLY HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE SEEN THAT WERE MAULED
    Target Sports

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Pitbulls the breed of peace lmfao. Thier owners also tend to engage in peaceful protests while creating bonfires from local businesses. They should all be culled. Owning this breed tells a lot about someone
    i own some pit bulls and have for many years so in youinfinite wisdom what does that say about me? don't hold back if you have a set of nuts

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I'm not saying cull the owners. But there is plenty of trash low life types that own this breed and there are plenty of incidents to prove the breed is a problem. If some good person has one that is well trained I'm fine with that.
    I own a Belgium Malinois so I get hate from people too. You don't hear about that breed frequently eating babies or removing appendages nearly as often as pitbulls. I also have the stereo typical neighbors who listen to rap music smoke pot wear thier pants below thier ass and let thier trash dogs roam the rural area we reside in. Members here that own that breed I can't even fathom them being degenerate white trash.
    feel free to say that to my face gutless twit!

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    12.jpg

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    <>

I liken pit bulls to a bomb; surely, no-one is ever injured by a bomb UNTIL it explodes, then it is too late.

<>.
    Your thought process is seriously flawed, stick with pottery.

I liken a pit bull terrier to a dog. A bomb is designed by its creator to explode. A pit bull terrier is not.

I was mauled by a Weimaraner at 10 years old and had substantial injuries from the encounter. A neighbor rescued me from bleeding out. I don't think of that bread is a bomb. It was a dog, with a shitty owner.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    <>

I liken pit bulls to a bomb; surely, no-one is ever injured by a bomb UNTIL it explodes, then it is too late.

<>.
    Even the medical associations admit that arrogant, ignorant or just flat out incompetant medical personel kill more people everybyear than get mauled or killed by all dog breeds combined.
    Does that make you a ticking time bomb that should be put down???

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Your thought process is seriously flawed, stick with pottery.

I liken a pit bull terrier to a dog. A bomb is designed by its creator to explode. A pit bull terrier is not.

I was mauled by a Weimaraner at 10 years old and had substantial injuries from the encounter. A neighbor rescued me from bleeding out. I don't think of that bread is a bomb. It was a dog, with a shitty owner.
    ITS IGNORANT IDIOTS THAT ACT JUST LIKE LIBERALGUN HATERSTHEY BLAME THE DOG BREED OR THE GUN FOR AN EVIL ACT!
    Even the medical associations admit that arrogant, ignorant or just flat out incompetant medical personel kill more people everybyear than get mauled or killed by all dog breeds combined.

I'M MORE SCARED OF SEEING A DOCTOR THANANY NUMBER OF PIT BULLS

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.

Answer in a deep booming voice, think Moses.

YES, YES IT DOES.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    <>

Someone just told me thatt he underlying problem is that this small town does not enforce its own “leash laws”.

The dog in my first incident was a known “BAD DOG”, but I was unfamiliar. The owner’s grandfather had warned them several times over prior incidents;

The dog in today’s incident reportedly was not supposed to be running free.

Of the many freely-roaming dogs around here, very few are aggressive. I usually just speak softly to them and pass-by.

My situation is that I’m a disabled elder; and, if I do fall, it takes me a while to get back up, so I’m more vulnerable.

leVieux

<>
    MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE UP A LESS RISKY HOBBYBECAUSE IF A DOG DECIDES TO CHASE YOU YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OUTRUN THE DOGAVERAGE DOG CAN RUN AT15TO 30 MPHhttps://www.bing.com/search?pglt=41&q=how+fast+is+the+average+dog&cvid=d387fe16775f454c85a1619b502b6a8c&aqs=edge.0.0l5.18053j0j1&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=LCTS

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I don’t have a lot of experience with pit bulls. Had one come up to my son at the beach and try to steal his board. The board was fiberglass and he bit through it.

My son and daughter in law now have a mix, you can see the pit in it, that I don’t really trust. They work hard to discipline etc but occasionally it gets that look in its eye….

Was sitting next to my daughters mother in law on the couch and had to stop it from making a lunge at her. She was just sitting there. There have been several other minor incidents but no bites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE UP A LESS RISKY HOBBYBECAUSE IF A DOG DECIDES TO CHASE YOU YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OUTRUN THE DOGAVERAGE DOG CAN RUN AT15TO 30 MPHhttps://www.bing.com/search?pglt=41&q=how+fast+is+the+average+dog&cvid=d387fe16775f454c85a1619b502b6a8c&aqs=edge.0.0l5.18053j0j1&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=LCTS

Folks should mind their dogs and keep them off the street. My son in law wrecked a motorcycle from a dog that left it yard to attack him. The dog lost a leg.

I’m thinking handle bar mounted street sweeper and keep on riding.

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I've been to @Axxe55 house several times and you really do need to be careful around his
    pit bull. If your not careful it will give you tongue lashing (as in, licking your face, hands and arms).
    His pit bull will also shy away from you if you get to close. It's one of the friendliest dogs I've ever been around.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I've been to @Axxe55 house several times and you really do need to be careful around his
    pit bull. If your not careful it will give you tongue lashing (as in, licking your face, hands and arms).
    His pit bull will also shy away from you if you get to close. It's one of the friendliest dogs I've ever been around.
    THE WAY SOME TALK ABOUT THE YOU WOULD THINK YHEY WERE BLOOD-THIRSTY DANGEROUS KILLERS!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Folks should mind their dogs and keep them off the street. My son in law wrecked a motorcycle from a dog that left it yard to attack him. The dog lost a leg.

I’m thinking handle bar mounted street sweeper and keep on riding.

<>

We’ve decided to order some bike-designed pepper spray instead of a handlebar mount for the 870 folder.

I feel for those whose dogs injure passers-by, unless there has been some sign.

That said, I’ve seen so many dog owners in denial, ignoring serious warning signs.

<>

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    <>

We’ve decided to order some bike-designed pepper spray instead of a handlebar mount for the 870 folder.

I feel for those whose dogs injure passers-by, unless there has been some sign.

That said, I’ve seen so many dog owners in denial, ignoring serious warning signs.

<>

Do you have a link for that?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    leVieux,

2 things I would make certain of going the pepper spray route for self defense against attacking dogs: 1. Make certain the spray is highly effective, (max scoville units - I use to use Freeze Plus P) or Fox Labs, no off brand, hardware pepper store spray.

2. Be absolutely certain to buy some 'Sudecon Decontamination Wipes'. They're available at Amazon and elsewhere on the net. If you get some of the highly potent pepper spray accidentally on you, you'll be so glad you have it as it's works almost instantly...

On my bike, I used to average an absolute minimum of 25 miles a day about 5 days out of 7 and I was frequently attacked by dogs while cycling.

I used to buy Freeze Plus P pepper spray by the CASE in 4 oz. cans that I would put in holster (of sorts) and clip onto my gun belt.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You will always get pepper spray on you if you use it. The ability to plan out your angles wind and use of the correct tip takes so much time it almost nullifies the emergency need. Lol

Also consider the type of nozzle you prefere. There are fogger types and streamer types. Streamers do better in the wind and thri small spaces but you need to be accurate in your deployment and targeting and sometimes there is a delay in their effect. Foggers allow you to be less accurate but do poorly in wind and will always contaminate the user but their effect is felt much faster by the target.

For dogs I suggest a MK 4 size with a fogger. You're gonna be close anyways and need as immediate an effect as possible but remember it isn't a magic talisman that will make dogs run away. Many may not react at all to even a face full as dogs attacking sometimes are acting on base instinct and drive and don't respond easily to outside influences when in that mode.

ETA someone asked why a mk 4. It 4 inches tall can fill your fist so you don't fumble it and can use your thumb to press the trigger instead of trigger finger. Because it does fill your fist it aids in making your fist harder if you need to punch someone

Last edited:
    Top Bottom