• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JandK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2021
    Cherokee County
    Better be careful on this forum, several are pit bull lovers.:)
    I'm not saying cull the owners. But there is plenty of trash low life types that own this breed and there are plenty of incidents to prove the breed is a problem. If some good person has one that is well trained I'm fine with that.
    I own a Belgium Malinois so I get hate from people too. You don't hear about that breed frequently eating babies or removing appendages nearly as often as pitbulls. I also have the stereo typical neighbors who listen to rap music smoke pot wear thier pants below thier ass and let thier trash dogs roam the rural area we reside in. Members here that own that breed I can't even fathom them being degenerate white trash.
    Hurley's Gold

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I'm not saying cull the owners. But there is plenty of trash low life types that own this breed and there are plenty of incidents to prove the breed is a problem. If some good person has one that is well trained I'm fine with that.
    I own a Belgium Malinois so I get hate from people too. You don't hear about that breed frequently eating babies or removing appendages nearly as often as pitbulls. I also have the stereo typical neighbors who listen to rap music smoke pot wear thier pants below thier ass and let thier trash dogs roam the rural area we reside in. Members here that own that breed I can't even fathom them being degenerate white trash.

I have known stupid degenerate white trash that trained their Pit to attack. As well as stupid degenerate black and hispanic trash. And not only pits but shepards, rotts, dobermans and other breeds. Including Malinois. Why? Mostly because they think you are supposed to because that is what they were bred for,,,isn't it???? No. Most of them were developed as working dogs. Not fighting or attack dogs.
    And I used to ride bikes too. And I have been chased by almost every breed of dog I can think of, and bit a couple of times. Except a pitbull. Never had one chase me on a bike.
    The breed of dog is far less important than how they are raised, trained and how you react to them.
    A sad truth. Most people, even "dog people", do not understand dogs nearly as well as they think they do.
    Another sad truth. Every breed of dog, just like humans of every ethnicity, there will be a certain percentage that will not follow the norms. They will be violent. Regardless of nurturing or training.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Pitbulls the breed of peace lmfao. Thier owners also tend to engage in peaceful protests while creating bonfires from local businesses. They should all be culled. Owning this breed tells a lot about someone
    <>

I have friends who tout theirs.

To this DOG LOVER, they are like bombs waiting to go off.

There is just way too much evidence against them; both recent & historical.

I hear that some folks keep back mambas & fer de lance “pets”.

Several times in life, I’ve seen folks adopt a “lost” pit bull terrier, claim it was so gentle as the previously-abused dog responded to their kindness; then it attacked some innocent it wrongly perceived as a “threat”.

What actually happened is the dog was intentionally abandoned by prior owner who had come to fear it, usually for very good. reason.

It is difficult enough to get a “good” dog from a “backyard breeder”; don’t risk a “shelter pet”, no matter the tear-jerker ads. That dog was put into “shelter” by previous owner for a REASON.

That is like keeping on using a known defective firearm because yours “hasn’t gone-off by itself yet’ !

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Judge a dog by its character, not by its breed.
    <>

SADLY, WE HAVE HEARD THIS TOO MANY TMES BY NOW.

We heard about “very gentle” pitt bulls killing children.

Pitt Bull owners point to “dog bite statistics”, but they fail to differentiate “bites” from maulings; and fail to recognize differences in breed populations.

We tried that, and it just didn’t work.

leVieux

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    Lots of different dog breeds are hunters/fighters due to their DNA/Breeding. I have friends that have Pitts, Rots and German Shepherds that are the sweetest loving dogs a person could ever want. I have also seen and read about those breeds snapping and attacking for no known reason and cause great bodily injury and even worse. My family experienced such an event when one of three German Shepherds attacked my 10year old sister, biting her inner thigh viciously and she having to have over 40 stitches to close the wound. The bite just missed the femoral artery. She, I and my friend who owned the dogs were all playing in the backyard where the dogs were in their houses. My friend and I were trying to keep her safe from the dogs unprovoked attack. The dad, a 6'4" 200lb man grabbed the dog and threw it across the yard and picked up my bleeding and hysterical sister and carrying her to the ambulance that arrived shortly after. The owner then dispatched the dog that attacked and gave the other two away. These dogs had only been given love and affection since they were puppies. For that reason I never felt the need to own any of those three breed of dogs and if I had to would have no problem shooting one that would not retreat after other measures had failed to stop the attack.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Lots of different dog breeds are hunters/fighters due to their DNA/Breeding. I have friends that have Pitts, Rots and German Shepherds that are the sweetest loving dogs a person could ever want. I have also seen and read about those breeds snapping and attacking for no known reason and cause great bodily injury and even worse. My family experienced such an event when one of three German Shepherds attacked my 10year old sister, biting her inner thigh viciously and she having to have over 40 stitches to close the wound. The bite just missed the femoral artery. She, I and my friend who owned the dogs were all playing in the backyard where the dogs were in their houses. My friend and I were trying to keep her safe from the dogs unprovoked attack. The dad, a 6'4" 200lb man grabbed the dog and threw it across the yard and picked up my bleeding and hysterical sister and carrying her to the ambulance that arrived shortly after. The owner then dispatched the dog that attacked and gave the other two away. These dogs had only been given love and affection since they were puppies. For that reason I never felt the need to own any of those three breed of dogs and if I had to would have no problem shooting one that would not retreat after other measures had failed to stop the attack.
    JUST A WARNING ABOUT SHOOYING A DOG IN TEXASYOUBETTER BE ABLE TO PROVE THE DOG WAS ATTACKING OR YOU COULD BE CHARDED WITH A CRIME!https://www.cameleonbags.com/blogs/news/can-i-be-arrested-for-shooting-an-attacking-dog-in-texas

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    <>

It is difficult enough to get a “good” dog from a “backyard breeder”; don’t risk a “shelter pet”, no matter the tear-jerker ads. That dog was put into “shelter” by previous owner for a REASON.

leVieux
    I get almost all of my dogs from shelters (no Pit Bulls) and almost all were wonderful dogs. We never know the reason a dog ends up at a shelter. Don't assume a dog is bad because they were put in a shelter. I have friends with wonderful Pit bulls, they are not for me though. DNA does matter.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

I have friends who tout theirs.

To this DOG LOVER, they are like bombs waiting to go off.

There is just way too much evidence against them; both recent & historical.

I hear that some folks keep back mambas & fer de lance “pets”.

Several times in life, I’ve seen folks adopt a “lost” pit bull terrier, claim it was so gentle as the previously-abused dog responded to their kindness; then it attacked some innocent it wrongly perceived as a “threat”.

What actually happened is the dog was intentionally abandoned by prior owner who had come to fear it, usually for very good. reason.

That is like keeping on using a known defective firearm because yours “hasn’t gone-off by itself yet’ !

leVieux
    BULLSHIT!

Top Bottom