• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

ERR,

The continuing issue with most of us is this: We have heard decades of assurances from pit bull aficionados & owners that the dogs are “NOT” dangerous.

BUT,

We have seen case after case in which a claimed “good” pit bull has initiated unprovoked attacks on innocents, including small babies.

THEN,

We are shown dog bite statistics showing LABS bite as many folks. What that doesn’t tell is that there are more than 10X as many Labs in USA as Pit Bulls; or, that Lab bites are mostly either provoked or minor, or both.

IF,

One looks at MAULINGS with severe injuries to children & other innocents, a very different story emerges.

SO,

Sorry, we won’t believe your claims any longer.

AND,

I never even mentioned “Bad Owners”; which is an entirely different topic.

WHY

Is anyone surprised that a breed of dogs bred for centuries to attack much larger animals is more violent ?

leVieux
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

ERR,

The continuing issue with most of us is this: We have heard decades of assurances from pit bull aficionados & owners that the dogs are “NOT” dangerous.

BUT,

We have seen case after case in which a claimed “good” pit bull has initiated unprovoked attacks on innocents, including small babies.

THEN,

We are shown dog bite statistics showing LABS bite as many folks. What that doesn’t tell is that there are more than 10X as many Labs in USA as Pit Bulls; or, that Lab bites are mostly either provoked or minor, or both.

IF,

One looks at MAULINGS with severe injuries to children & other innocents, a very different story emerges.

SO,

AND,

I never even mentioned “Bad Owners”; which is an entire different topic.

WHY

Is anyone surprised that a breed of dogs bred for centuries to attack much larger animals is more violent ?

leVieux
    allthe pit bulls and other dangerous breeds don't injure or kill as many people as arrogant quack doctors

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    <>

ERR,

BUT,

THEN,

IF,

SO,

AND,

I never even mentioned “Bad Owners”; which is an entire different topic.

WHY

leVieux
    I used to swim with the sharks as a kid, yet there is shark week.

When I was young, it was the Dobermann I heard more of attacking people.

While I'm sure there are incidents where a dog attacks that one can't explain, I also believe more attacks are based on how it was raised.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

While I'm sure there are incidents where a dog attacks that one can't explain, I also believe more attacks are based on how it was raised.
    <>

No argument with any of those. . . . . .

<>

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

many people would rather repeat nonsense the heard or read rather than finding out the truth

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

Had to draw & FIRE

Just now;

Again on bicycle, riding normal route @ opposite end of town from prior pitt bull attack.

Was charged by strange chow mix, bit x3; drew G26, fired once, & missed.

I have a couple drops of blood on sock, nothing too serious. The dog was taken into custody for observation.

After carrying forever and riding bicycles 16+ years in Houston & N.O. w/o incident; now I’ve had to draw 2x in 2 months in this little town, and this was the first time ever firing.

Local LEO’s were nice & understanding. These things happen so quickly, no time to think.

Any advice re pepper sprays, air horns, etc. ?

leVieux

<>

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    <>

Had to draw & FIRE

Just now;

Again on bicycle, riding normal route @ opposite end of town from prior pitt bull attack.

I have a couple drops of blood on sock, nothing too serious. The dog was taken into custody for observation.

After carrying forever and riding bicycles 16+ years in Houston & N.O. w/o incident; now I’ve had to draw 2x in 2 months in this little town, and this was the first time ever firing.

Local LEO’s were nice & understanding. These things happen so quickly, no time to think.

leVieux

<>
    If it keeps happening to you, maybe it's not the dogs. Just thinking out loud here...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    <>

Had to draw & FIRE

Just now;

leVieux

<>
    FIND A DIFFERENT ROUTE TO RIDE!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If it keeps happening to you, maybe it's not the dogs. Just thinking out loud here...
    <>

Someone just told me thatt he underlying problem is that this small town does not enforce its own “leash laws”.

The dog in my first incident was a known “BAD DOG”, but I was unfamiliar. The owner’s grandfather had warned them several times over prior incidents;

The dog in today’s incident reportedly was not supposed to be running free.

Of the many freely-roaming dogs around here, very few are aggressive. I usually just speak softly to them and pass-by.

My situation is that I’m a disabled elder; and, if I do fall, it takes me a while to get back up, so I’m more vulnerable.

leVieux

<>

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    allthe pit bulls and other dangerous breeds don't injure or kill as many people as arrogant quack doctors
    I've seen several pit bulls, chows and other breeds that injury or kill. I've known one quack doctor as well. He diagnosed my wife's problem for several months as a sinus infection when in reality it was cancer. Thanks to other competent well trained doctors she survived.

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pitbulls the breed of peace lmfao. Thier owners also tend to engage in peaceful protests while creating bonfires from local businesses. They should all be culled. Owning this breed tells a lot about someone
    <>

During my years as an Emergency Physician, I repeatedly heard: “My Pitt Bull has always been so gentle, and was raised with kindness!”.

BUT, there was the mauled child on the stretcher. . . . . . . .

How many times ?

<>

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Pitbulls the breed of peace lmfao. Thier owners also tend to engage in peaceful protests while creating bonfires from local businesses. They should all be culled. Owning this breed tells a lot about someone
    YO'RE A PHUCKING RIOT YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHINING THROUGHOR YOU ARE TRYING TO TROLL THE FORUMdoctorskill on average 250kper yearhttps://www.bing.com/search?q=how+many+died+last+year+due+to+malpractice&FORM=AWRE

Last edited:
    Top Bottom