• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Still no word… I pinged my Congresswoman’s office and requested an update (to see if ATF had responded to her staff‘s inquiry yet)

the deep state has won

i will never, ever purchase another suppressor…

I know… that’s exactly what they want by making it difficult

You filed as an individual, no trust, and it’s been this long? That’s kinda crazy. Mine was a month and a half, and I think we purchased at about the same time. I know things are way better now than they used to be, but I wasn’t a fan of waiting the month and a half. Can’t imagine waiting a year like it used to be. Just doesn’t make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have two that started July 16 & 17th. It already feels to long simply because I want it now. This is my first e filings as an individual. I have several on a trust from back when shit took forever.

Funny how time actually works. While I was working it seemed like it was traveling at a damn near snails pace. Now that I’m done working it’s flying by. Through a couple transfers into the mix and time regains it real pace.

All I can do is let Pink Floyd’s Time play out in my head or actually listening to it. And as I do I think about all the different ways that I have listened it since it first came out.

The time is gone, the song is over
    Thought I'd something more to say.

Top Bottom