• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    well log into your account and you should have the pdf to download in your list of items. Now I admit its been several years so it may be a bit different now.

I’m wondering since the Silencer Shop doesn’t open until 9am, if they just haven’t been able to enter the approval into their website, or is it suppose to be automated from the ATF eforms website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I just logged into my account. On the left side it has options. One of them is +approved it should be in there. I am talking the ATF page not silencer shop page.

lol last log in was 1/11/22

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I just logged into my account. On the left side it has options. One of them is +approved it should be in there. I am talking the ATF page not silencer shop page.

lol last log in was 1/11/22

It says “no forms available” on every tab I clicked on. I hate the ATF more and more every day!

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    It says “no forms available” on every tab I clicked on. I hate the ATF more and more every day!

I am not sure how SS works.

I may have been incorrect in being able to look at your approved pdf's of your forms on the atf page it may only be available on the email you get that its approved as a PDF. I was sure I use to log into the atf page and was able to look at the approved forms.

although all 7 of my forms show in the approved folder I cant seem to access the actual PDF of the approved form.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I am not sure how SS works.

I may have been incorrect in being able to look at your approved pdf's of your forms on the atf page it may only be available on the email you get that its approved as a PDF. I was sure I use to log into the atf page and was able to look at the approved forms.

although all 7 of my forms show in the approved folder I cant seem to access the actual PDF of the approved form.

The email I got that says it’s approved, has a PDF with the tax stamp on it.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Check your approval EMAIL you received. Your stamp should be attached. Print your stamp & go to your dealer & pick it up.

I got that, it’s just not showing approved on the Silencer Shop website yet.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I got that, it’s just not showing approved on the Silencer Shop website yet.

Your SS account will say "pending" until you manually go into your account and update it if you choose to.

The approval email from the ATF has your electronic stamp. That's all you need.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Your SS account will say "pending" until you manually go into your account and update it if you choose to.

The approval email from the ATF has your electronic stamp. That's all you need.

After I picked it up from the LGS, it updated on the SS website.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Just passed 120 days. Last time I called, was told it's "in processing". I'm thinking I need to contact my congressional rep.

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Just submitted the form to my Congresswoman asking for her intervention with the ATF on my electronic filing

It’s ”only” been two months… but there’s no excuse for this BS wait period from the gay boys at ATF. Maybe June (what they call pride month) got in the way of their work schedule… e.g. big lines at the clinic for meds

Anyway… I didn’t exactly write my request that way (above) to the Congresswoman

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I got confirmation yesterday, from the staffer at my Congresswoman's office, that they now have all the info necessary to contact the ATF.

Damn... the swamp makes things difficult.

I hope Pres. Trump 47 crushes these worthless 3-letter agencies

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Still no word… I pinged my Congresswoman’s office and requested an update (to see if ATF had responded to her staff‘s inquiry yet)

the deep state has won

i will never, ever purchase another suppressor…

I know… that’s exactly what they want by making it difficult

Top Bottom