• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Renewed my instructor's credentials today......most probably for the last time....

suntory

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2022
    Houston
    Like others said, most establishments won’t allow you to carry without a permit. So even though the state does allow permit-less carry, it doesn’t carry over to private property.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Like others said, most establishments won’t allow you to carry without a permit. So even though the state does allow permit-less carry, it doesn’t carry over to private property.

If there's no 30.05 signage, then it's perfectly legal to carry unlicensed on private property...up until the point you're asked not to. So if you're carrying concealed, then keep it concealed and nobody will have any problem. It's the same situation you face carrying with a license - sure there's no sign, but if you're asked by the property owner or his representative to leave, you have to or you'll be trespassing.

And what's this "allow" business? They've eased unconstitutional restrictions. It's not the same thing.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm glad I live where I am in Texas. I open carry, mainly out of comfort, not to mention the fashion statement. Sure, I have to carry concealed on campus, but other than that I haven't had any problems. Even the Walmart here has dropped their signs.

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    If there's no 30.05 signage, then it's perfectly legal to carry unlicensed on private property...up until the point you're asked not to. So if you're carrying concealed, then keep it concealed and nobody will have any problem. It's the same situation you face carrying with a license - sure there's no sign, but if you're asked by the property owner or his representative to leave, you have to or you'll be trespassing.

And what's this "allow" business? They've eased unconstitutional restrictions. It's not the same thing.
    My CHL instructor in 1995 told us if it's concealed proper, who is to know you have it until you need it.
    That was at Shooters Station in Humble, Texas, before it burned down.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Not that it matters but I just traveled though 7 states and never carried once. Not even when I got back to TX. Never worried either and actually I was more content and comfortable than ever. Wasn't the first time I've done this.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Not that it matters but I just traveled though 7 states and never carried once. Not even when I got back to TX. Never worried either and actually I was more content and comfortable than ever. Wasn't the first time I've done this.
    Rather carry and not need it, than need it and not have it.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

I used to travel for work several times a month for over a decade, and couldn't carry. I wasn't overly uncomfortable but I also knew it only took one instance where I needed a weapon and didn't have one...

Top Bottom