Magnolia
    Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 19-47-53 thread derailed - Bing.png

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    They should. Glock 69 in .32acp. Flush fit 30rd bullet clip.

The Glock 69 needs to be a meme gun for sure - like, 6 inch barrel in .32 French Longue or something. .32ACP just isnt' weird enough. Or it could be in .45GAP and have an engraving of Gaston and his trophy wife for the "69" part of the number, like a PSA lower...

Kevdonahue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2019
    Austin TX
    So for the past few years, I've been "covering" shot show. I'm not actually there, but I'll crawl all over the internet and my distributors stock lists to bring you the good, bad, and the ugly.

Shot officially starts on the 23rd, but there's always leaks, so I've been starting these threads a bit early, but i want this one to be  fun, so i want to implement a competition. From now till the first leak (usually happens around the 15th) anyone can make a prediction. If it turns out to be true, you'll win a trophy emblazoned with your name;

View attachment 424917

And bragging rights.

There is one exception, saying that s&w will do something dumb doesn't count. We all know s&w will do something dumb.
    A new (and better?) mouse gun. North American Arms has been teasing on its user forum that they will be releasing something “new” that “everyone” will want. Let’s see what they come up with, and if it’s really new (and not just the same old stuff in a new color…)

archmark

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Woodway, TX
    B&T continues introducing unique, expensive firearms that take at least 12 - 18 months to receive from the date that they're announced. APC6.5 actually appears in real life...

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom