• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Smith & Wesson is getting people pumped (rephrase - TRYING to get people pumped) for a tiny fixed blade knife that comes with a trash-tier nylon sheath that is no doubt made in China - big L for Smith. They shudda just released a Compact version of the M&P .45 2.0 and maybe a full size and compact 4.0 .30 Super Carry M&P

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Smith & Wesson is getting people pumped (rephrase - TRYING to get people pumped) for a tiny fixed blade knife that comes with a trash-tier nylon sheath that is no doubt made in China - big L for Smith. They shudda just released a Compact version of the M&P .45 2.0 and maybe a full size and compact 4.0 .30 Super Carry M&P

Either way i get more material.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Any links to info on the new Performance Triggers? I have searched the interwebs and I am only finding the one for Gen 5's.

ETA: I did find this. https://gunsweek.com/en/pistols/news/glock-announces-new-pistols-2024

I would like one for the Gen 3. No mention of that though.

Seems doubtful Glock is going ot do it for Gen 3 guns. There are far better triggers out there though, than the Glock trigger. There are also reports of the GPT making guns unreliable, to the point Ben Stoeger took them out of his Glocks and replaced them with the stock vanilla triggers.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I'm thinking it will probably be something optic related. Maybe along the lines of thermal imaging.
    8d20ao.jpg

1000023187_jpg-3099715.jpeg

Tbh i expected more winners by now. Probably could've had one more if @Moonpie didn't just ask for revolvers for wierdos.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Huh. I thought that optic was already on the market. Or does this one have some Delta level Super Secret Squirrel thing on it?

And I saw something the other day where a new .30sc pistol was released. Don't remember who though. Kinda' shows how impressive it was. Yawning

Last edited:

Two Gun Bob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2022
    DFW
    seriously?

They whore out their name and logo for everything from jewelry and watches to feminine hygiene products, so they just decided to grab one of their chinese vendors and punt for SHOT? Didn't they just open a big expansion in Tennessee? What do they do there, make beef jerky and purses for the local shows?

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    seriously?

They whore out their name and logo for everything from jewelry and watches to feminine hygiene products, so they just decided to grab one of their chinese vendors and punt for SHOT? Didn't they just open a big expansion in Tennessee? What do they do there, make beef jerky and purses for the local shows?

Nah, the beef jerkey is made by Tillamook Country Smoker in Oregon, the purses are made by Thai slaves smuggled in to Hong Kong by the Vietnamese slavers and sold to the Chinese. How else can they make a profit on a $5 knife, or a $29.99 tactical handgun carry purse with individual tampon and condom pockets, or the $45 expandable batons?

They probably needed that space to store the CEO's huge collection of coins, Scruge McDuck style.

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The Flux guys need to make a GLOCK frame like they do the Sig nonsense. Seriously - how hard would it be to make a Gen 3+ (I say 3+ because a lot of the Glock clones have incorporated better features like larger magazine release buttons, truncated gas pedals, backstraps etc into their clone guns) frame that can take a G17, 34, or 17L slide. Could likewise do one up in the Glock 19 / 19X / 45 / 47 / 49

They talked about their early Glock attempts - but I mean a replacement frame not a bolt on brace like the first one. Gimme a replacement frame. Since Glock is kind of being a bitch about selling trigger bars these days - go to Ghost, Apex, or Lone Wolf and use their parts (and get better triggers to boot.)

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    The Flux guys need to make a GLOCK frame like they do the Sig nonsense. Seriously - how hard would it be to make a Gen 3+ (I say 3+ because a lot of the Glock clones have incorporated better features like larger magazine release buttons, truncated gas pedals, backstraps etc into their clone guns) frame that can take a G17, 34, or 17L slide. Could likewise do one up in the Glock 19 / 19X / 45 / 47 / 49

They talked about their early Glock attempts - but I mean a replacement frame not a bolt on brace like the first one. Gimme a replacement frame. Since Glock is kind of being a bitch about selling trigger bars these days - go to Ghost, Apex, or Lone Wolf and use their parts (and get better triggers to boot.)

It'd be a firearm. Doesn't b+t make something long those lines? Or was that just a bolt on as well?

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    It'd be a firearm. Doesn't b+t make something long those lines? Or was that just a bolt on as well?

Yeah, it'd be a firearm. If necessary they could collaberate with someone already with a FFL for manufacturing - again maybe Lone Wolf, since Lone Wolf was one of the pioneers of replacement Glock frames and has 20 years of history with doing that.

Or make it an 80% kit and let the end user dremel clean the trigger guard or something.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom