Not open for further replies.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    The reason this one's got traction is because it's "spectacular" in the news sense - thousands of people watched an attractive young woman die live on TV, and then millions watched it be rebroadcast and posted all over the internet. It's shocking, and that shock can be used to turn opinion if nobody's presenting the facts to counter it.

They'd better be careful - they're re-emphasizing the narrative of the "dangerous black man" to white men and women.

Of course, your view could be "that's what they WANT!"
    ARJ Defense ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    There are many sick people using this to try to push an agenda. /thread

Dan, That's the most childish and profoundly ignorant thing, I've ever seen you post. Referring to be people as being sick for having a discussion and questioning an event that simply does not pass the sniff test...

There's been more discrepancies brought forward attesting to non-truth then truth.

You believe it's true. I respect that. If I didn't respect it. I'd call you a Kool aid drinking fool of the type that made Joseph Goesbbels job way too easy. But I respect your views, so I'm not using that analogue nor returning your name calling by saying you're sick.

Respect as always Dan.

Last edited:

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    grasshopper, I think you mosread what TheDan posted. Dan wasn't saying you are sick for questioning the legitimacy of this event, but rather that in general there are people who use this event to push an agenda...et al Liberals. Then he ended his comment with "/thread", as in "End Thread" or "Close Thread".

"/" is used to end HTML coding, so it represents a slang meaning when you see it written in front of a word.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    grasshopper, I think you mosread what TheDan posted. Dan wasn't saying you are sick for questioning the legitimacy of this event, but rather that in general there are people who use this event to push an agenda...et al Liberals. Then he ended his comment with "/thread", as in "End Thread" or "Close Thread".

"/" is used to end HTML coding, so it represents a slang meaning when you see it written in front of a word.

I thought It was out character for Dan. Apologies to Dan, that's was on me, I'm still chugging coffee at the moment. It's not an excuse but I need more coffee regardless.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'm trying to read this thread but keep getting blinded by the tin foil.

Younggun, would care to list what you consider 'tinfoil'? What are you reading, seeing that would have you suggest tinfoil?

What's telling you this event is true? Is the idea that's it's not true tinfoil?

I'm having a hard time understanding the tinfoil thing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You 'posed to cover your head, not your eyes.

Lmao....

Ain't that the giving truth. Sometimes you think they wrapped their whole damn head. Getting it stuck or something, and flailing about. Can't see or hear a thing.

That's the only way, I can figure, was happening during responses on here.

It's amazing there's not an ad in The TGT advertisement banner, selling boxes and boxes of tactical grade, grill compatible Tin Foil. Somebody is using a lot. Good grief.....yards and yards.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Younggun, would care to list what you consider 'tinfoil'? What are you reading, seeing that would have you suggest tinfoil?

What's telling you this event is true? Is the idea that's it's not true tinfoil?

I'm having a hard time understanding the tinfoil thing.

Hunting for anything that might be used to say it didn't happen/was planned, etc and taking easily explained things as evidence.

You can claim you haven't made any suggestions as such, but we know it's BS. Healthy skepticism is fine, yours is unhealthy.

If you were looking for the truth you wouldn't have spent so much time trying to figure out where the easily accounted for screenshot came from.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    If this was a "false flag" or something, then why wasn't the shooter a white, conservative NRA member? It's what the left clamors for every time there's a shooting. WHY would they fake a shooting (I suppose the reporter and shooter both faked their entire careers up to that point as well, just to set it up?) with a gay black shooter who had a history of taking offense to anything and everything? It doesn't fit the agenda at all. And the mental gymnastics some of you are going through to make this fit your ideas is really something to watch.

There already was the shooting in Charleston to get the whole thing started and to demonize whites.

I'm not saying it was fake or anything like that. But I do believe that "all the world's a stage" and in our artificial, mind-numbing, media obsessed world it doesn't matter what really happened, most will just believe the official story and all the smoke and mirrors.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Dan, That's the most childish and profoundly ignorant thing, I've ever seen you post. Referring to be people as being sick for having a discussion and questioning an event that simply does not pass the sniff test...
    lol... no I'm talking about all the people wanting to use this tragedy as an excuse to disarm people. "Our side" of the debate focusing on mental health unfortunately plays right into the same agenda. Just look at what they've been doing to vets and more recently the elderly with bureaucratically decreeing them too incompetent to buy firearms.

I thought It was out character for Dan. Apologies to Dan, that's was on me, I'm still chugging coffee at the moment. It's not an excuse but I need more coffee regardless.
    No worries, man.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Hunting for anything that might be used to say it didn't happen/was planned, etc and taking easily explained things as evidence.

You can claim you haven't made any suggestions as such, but we know it's BS. Healthy skepticism is fine, yours is unhealthy.

If you were looking for the truth you wouldn't have spent so much time trying to figure out where the easily accounted for screenshot came from.

I attacked that screen shot. I questioned it. I asked if it possible that it was in the footage. Could it have been pulled out the blur.

More footage popped up. Cool, more to weigh. Where did that picture came from was address by several people. I have no clue where you're seeing evidence to where you'd react and call it tinfoil.

It good that you have something to latch on to.....to believe. One strange screen shoot appears fully acceptable to you, therefore any thing others say....is even more wrong, to you. Just go ahead and accept this event was true. There's nothing wrong with that. It's what you believe. But don't approach people saying tinfoil to validate what you think you believe.

The one thing we do agree on is that unhealthy skepticism thing. If you see my questioning of events as unhealthy. Imagine how unhealthy yours seems to me.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I attacked that screen shot. I questioned it. I asked if it possible that it was in the footage. Could it have been pulled out the blur.

More footage popped up. Cool, more to weigh. Where did that picture came from was address by several people. I have no clue where you're seeing evidence to where you'd react and call it tinfoil.

It good that you have something to latch on to.....to believe. One strange screen shoot appears fully acceptable to you, therefore any thing others say....is even more wrong, to you. Just go ahead and accept this event was true. There's nothing wrong with that. It's what you believe. But don't approach people saying tinfoil to validate what you think you believe.

The one thing we do agree on is that unhealthy skepticism thing. If you see my questioning of events as unhealthy. Imagine how unhealthy yours seems to me.

You aren't being honest in you representation of my post.

Same treatment you have given anyone else who has pointed put your refusal to accept the more reasonable solution.

Good day, sir.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    There already was the shooting in Charleston to get the whole thing started and to demonize whites.
    Yep and this nut job said that's what pushed him over the edge :facepalm:

White Lives Matter
    This guy has a pretty good rant starting around 13:20 and crescendoing about the 18min mark...

"take the white children into the basement and beat them with sticks of negritude" :laughing:

Last edited:

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Good day, sir.
    3520531c67ae855faf033c6c7c3d072d.jpg

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Yep and this nut job said that's what pushed him over the edge :facepalm:

This guy has a pretty good rant starting around 13:20 and crescendoing about the 18min mark...

"take the white children into the basement and beat them with sticks of negritude" :laughing:
    only da white women

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom