Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    In regards to the lady interviewing and looked toward the shooter moments before he shot-

Today, I'm out with the bossman running errands, when we decided to pop in on a couple guys and see how they're doing. First, we creeped up behind them in his truck and they didn't see us. Then, we creeped forward to where we were litterally sitting across the street from these guys while they stood around talking and smoking. One of the guys looked our way several times without seeing us, and this is not a busy road nor did we have tinted windows! Finally, the boss called one of them on his phone and had a few min conversation with him before telling them to look across the street.

This just goes to show how oblivious people can be to thier surroundings - especially when focused on something they're doing. You can see things and not really pay attention to what it is. I do it on occasion when at work so I can relate to how the reporter didn't see what was coming.
    Gun Zone Deals

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    In regards to the lady interviewing and looked toward the shooter moments before he shot-

Today, I'm out with the bossman running errands, when we decided to pop in on a couple guys and see how they're doing. First, we creeped up behind them in his truck and they didn't see us. Then, we creeped forward to where we were litterally sitting across the street from these guys while they stood around talking and smoking. One of the guys looked our way several times without seeing us, and this is not a busy road nor did we have tinted windows! Finally, the boss called one of them on his phone and had a few min conversation with him before telling them to look across the street.

This just goes to show how oblivious people can be to thier surroundings - especially when focused on something they're doing. You can see things and not really pay attention to what it is. I do it on occasion when at work so I can relate to how the reporter didn't see what was coming.
    That should amp you up for a bit...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

You weren't 5-8 feet from the others and you weren't waving a freaking gun. Respect brother....but that does not apply to three people on a deck who never noticed a guy waving a gun at distances of no more then 10 feet and as close as 3-5 feet.

Either they're the friendliest folks in the world or its a lie.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    You weren't 5-8 feet from the others and you weren't waving a freaking gun. Respect brother....but that does not apply to three people on a deck who never noticed a guy waving a gun at distances of no more then 10 feet and as close as 3-5 feet.

Either they're the friendliest folks in the world or its a lie.
    I don't think he's stretching the truth.
    Most folks have their heads up their asses or in the sand.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I don't think he's stretching the truth.
    Most folks have their heads up their asses or in the sand.

Ask your gut as a fellow human. Disregarding every emotion you feel. How in the hell did they not notice this guy? Let along the interviewee not seeing him as he walks up to the interview. Her backs to the fence. He's in her line of sight.

I get he repositioned to the right of the reporter and and left of the interviewee. Standing less then five freaking feet off the cameraman. She notices this guy as per the video as released. Her damn eyes move the direction of his camera/him. Handgun in hand.

How in the living hell and I'm suppose to believe she shrugged him off to continue a news interview???

It's weird as hell. It looks scripted as f**k.

Last edited:

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Ask your gut as a fellow human. Disregarding every emotion you feel. How in the hell did they not notice this guy? Let along the interviewee not seeing him as he walks up to the interview. Her backs to the fence. He's in her line of sight.

I get he repositioned to the right of the reporter and and left of the interviewee. Standing less then five freaking feet off the cameraman. She notices this guy as per the video as released. Her damn eyes move the direction of his camera/him. Handgun in hand.

How in the living hell and I'm suppose to believe she shrugged him off to continue a news interview???

It's weird as hell. It looks scripted as f**k.
    Simple, yes she saw him. Yes it registered that he was there. She disregarded him due to work ethic, she was in the middle of doing her job.
    As to not seeing the gun? You would be amazed at what your brain can dismiss when it conflicts with your belief system of what is credible.
    The public at large won't notice a handgun out in that manner because it defies their belief system of what is reasonable, legal, or prudent. You find it difficult to believe she didn't see it, that's based on your training as a LEO and your belief system. Also, you can look at something and see what you expect to see versus what's really there. Happens all the time when I'm troubleshooting a controls panel.

Just my .02

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    For the record, that full body screen shot of the shooter...looks a hell of a lot as if he's standing farther off from the cameraman, reporter, and interviewee as portrayed.

The video shows his first shot going for the reporter. To the left of the cameraman and Damn close to the reporter. The screen shot appears to be him standing off from the whole group. His position does not match the footage of him pointing the gun at the reporter. He's still appears to be standing on the walkway leading up to the group.

Did he shoot the reporter first or the cameraman? Per the footage, his first shots are toward the reporter.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    For the record, that full body screen shot of the shooter...looks a hell of a lot as if he's standing farther off from the cameraman, reporter, and interviewee as portrayed.

The video shows his first shot going for the reporter. To the left of the cameraman and Damn close to the reporter. The screen shot appears to be him standing off from the whole group. His position does not match the footage of him pointing the gun at the reporter. He's still appears to be standing on the walkway leading up to the group.

Did he shoot the reporter first or the cameraman? Per the footage, his first shots are toward the reporter.

Considering it was taken from after the live feed was cut, you have no idea what the shooter did after the initial shots were fired. Report I read was that he started to leave, then came back and put another shot in the camera man to finish him.

You're grasping at straws.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Sometimes the mind sees not what the eyes see or what is, but what it expects or wants to see.

Ask any magician. It's what allows them to make a living. What the eyes see and what registers on the brain are not always the same.
    The same as people watching a video of people crossing the street, and not see the gorilla in the middle of the group. Most look, not see.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    RE the reporter, cameraman and interviewee not noticing the gun at 5-6 feet away...

CAMERAMAN: Professionally paying attention to his video monitor (his job), perhaps with his left eye closed.
    REPORTER: Professionally trained to ignore distractions and focus solely on the interviewee (eye contact).
    INTERVIEWEE: Concentrating on what the reporter was saying and ignoring distractions because she's an adult, not an ADHD child with no manors.

Common sense...

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Oh, so it's not the illuminati, Freemasons, or the CIA? It's not staged, with actors who are now living at Area 51? You must just be a blind sheep who believes whatever the illuminati wants you to believe.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. Even the concept of everything being a conspiracy is a conspiracy. This thread is a conspiracy. You're ALL commie homo psychopathic one-percent-er Shylock Illuminati conspiracy-loving BASTARDS!!

:pounce: :bomb: :stir: :mad:

Last edited:

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Deceptions . . . You had to bring them into this didn't you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom