• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Or the cost of replacing the stuff stolen out of your car while you're in the show.
    Sorry, but I'll just arrive a little earlier, have a good breakfast and keep my vehicle in sight of a bunch of armed individuals!

Cheers! M2

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Or the cost of replacing the stuff stolen out of your car while you're in the show.
    Sorry, but I'll just arrive a little earlier, have a good breakfast and keep my vehicle in sight of a bunch of armed individuals!

Cheers! M2

Again!!! Sorry bout that... Would y'all like ur stuff back???

CplHudson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Texas
    Well, now I'm in for it.. We tried to get a table, didn't realize that the tables are booked up pretty quick. I told them to give me a call if someone cancels, and someone did!!! So yes, the wife and I will both be there, and we hope to make the IHOP meet up. Shes a sociable person while I'm a little more reserved. We are suprised that we got a second change at Saxet, hopefully it will be fun!

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Not sure if the wife is gonna have me on the leash or not but if I can I would definitely like to check it out, would also be great to meet some of the people who have helped me out here.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Well, I work Friday and Saturday night and get off at 7, as usual (work in Austin). So I won't make the meet up after all.
    I will however be picking up my PPQ at McBrides, so the day won't be a total loss for me. I'll catch you guys at another show.

bertizzie89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    san antonio, texas
    hi all, im a new member, and new Texan! i moved here about 5 months ago from Chicago, Illinois! after being denied the right to own pistols, and most semi auto weapons in the most corrupt city in this country, i look foward to enjoying my second amendment rights! I finally sucked it up and stood in line at the dps lines here in san antonio for almost 5 hours and finally have my temporary I.D. until my permanent one arrives in about a month or so. my question is if i attend the gun show this sunday would i be able to purchase a firearm legally with my temp I.D.? the new temp id papers do include a picture,and i was allowed to keep my original illinois I.D. and my foid card(illinois firearms owner identification card).

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    hi all, im a new member, and new Texan! i moved here about 5 months ago from Chicago, Illinois! after being denied the right to own pistols, and most semi auto weapons in the most corrupt city in this country, i look foward to enjoying my second amendment rights! I finally sucked it up and stood in line at the dps lines here in san antonio for almost 5 hours and finally have my temporary I.D. until my permanent one arrives in about a month or so. my question is if i attend the gun show this sunday would i be able to purchase a firearm legally with my temp I.D.? the new temp id papers do include a picture,and i was allowed to keep my original illinois I.D. and my foid card(illinois firearms owner identification card).

Your temporarily Texas ID card will be proof of residency, as long as you're legally able to purchase a firearm under this state's laws, it's all you'll need.

Ditch the FOID card, no one wants to see that shit down here!

Cheers! M2

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas

You can go to the show, and i believe you can purchase in a private transaction. I have no idea about form an ffl, hopefully someone with an ffl will chime in. Welcome to San Antonio, if there is anything you need feel free to pm me.

bertizzie89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    san antonio, texas
    You can go to the show, and i believe you can purchase in a private transaction. I have no idea about form an ffl, hopefully someone with an ffl will chime in. Welcome to San Antonio, if there is anything you need feel free to pm me.

thanks itchin, san antonio has been pretty awesome thus far! any good places to go shooting around here? i plan on bringing my shotguns ive had in storage in chicago next week, and if i find a descent pistol this weekend at the show and would like to go shoot some lead down range!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Cedar Ridge, Cedar Ridge... Wait.. did I mention Cedar Ridge!!! A few guys have their opinion on the owner, but my "proxied" Texan a#$ has taken a shine to him..

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    thanks itchin, san antonio has been pretty awesome thus far! any good places to go shooting around here? i plan on bringing my shotguns ive had in storage in chicago next week, and if i find a descent pistol this weekend at the show and would like to go shoot some lead down range!

San Antonio is freakin awesome... One of the best cities to live in in the U.S... I just moved up here from Victoria Tx, and am loving it. I am planning on trying out Bexar community range. I am wanting to go to the show tomorrow, but my wife just made tonight "date night" so if i get to sleep at a decent time, ill be there. Do you plan on going to ihop in the morning?

Top Bottom