• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BMF500

Well-Known
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Quick update after having spoke with the Bexar County Medical Examiner’s office.

James (Jim) W.Freeman passed on June 18th, 2021 and his next of kin has been notified. Beyond that, the family is responsible for obituaries, services, and disposition of the remains. The ME office is unable to release contact information for the family. There is no recorded or scheduled burial at any of the national cemeteries that would match; this could be for various reasons.
    I'd been watching and holding off awaiting definitive confirmation; sort of hoping that the Black Ops type disappearance theories were true:loaded:. In my line of work I've met a number of mythical creatures all over the globe.

Gotta say I always got a kick out of SATX's opinionated posts and his unique choice of words to put them together. More so, much respect for always standing his ground and never backing down from his side of an issue.

I no longer mourn anyone's passing but only for our own personal loss and temporary separation. Through God's endless grace we shall reunite in His presence and forever dwell in His Kingdom, Amen.
    Rest now sir.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    @Hoji, you deserve a lot of the credit for that.

Let's blow up his profile page as well. I noticed quite a few have already posted there as well.

He and I didn't see eye to eye on some things, but I wished he was back so he I could argue about something. I am sad he's gone.

Like you can't stir up some chit and get an argument started. Give me a break. :facepalm:

Top Bottom