• ...and so much more!
  • Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    I have an AR308 that I built that I'm considering selling to help pay for the deductible for my back procedure. It's an Aero Precision upper and lower, a PSA barrel (I can't remember the length, 18 or 20 inch) and I think it's a tool craft bcg and an MLOK handguard. It has a Vortex Diamondback 6-24x50 MRAD scope on it. I have no idea what to ask for it other than looking at similar rifles on websites and going off of that. I'll post some pictures later, but just don't want to be stupid by asking too much, or cheat myself by asking too little.

Coon

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    I left out the muzzle brake and magpul MOE stock. The bipod is an Amazon special, but it is sturdy and does the job. 20240831_205836.jpg20240831_205911.jpg20240831_205816.jpg20240831_205622.jpg20240831_205431.jpg

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    My opinion is the market for these rifles is so saturated that it's not worth all that much. It an entry level rifle that is not a factory made rifle with an entry level scope. I'd say $800 tops. Only way to know for sure is to list it for sale and see what offers you get. May get a little more separating the scope and rifle.

Coon

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Thanks for the input, guys. I just got back from a vacation, and if I had known before I left that my deductible was going to be so much, I wouldn't have gone.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I have an AR308 that I built that I'm considering selling to help pay for the deductible for my back procedure. It's an Aero Precision upper and lower, a PSA barrel (I can't remember the length, 18 or 20 inch) and I think it's a tool craft bcg and an MLOK handguard. It has a Vortex Diamondback 6-24x50 MRAD scope on it. I have no idea what to ask for it other than looking at similar rifles on websites and going off of that. I'll post some pictures later, but just don't want to be stupid by asking too much, or cheat myself by asking too little.
    Hope a goes well and you recover quickly.

~ strength and honor ~

Coon

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes and prayers. Cycleguy, I've considered that and I'm working on finding a way to finance my deductible so I can either hold out for the best offer or pay for it another way. It's not like I'm selling a precious heirloom or my favorite rifle, I rarely shoot it, but if I have to let go of it, I'd much rather be trading it for another gun.

Top Bottom