• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    STAR TREK has fallen to the same woke crap as STAR WARS, but not as far. The animated series and online games are keeping the spirit alive. And the fan films on YouTube are mostly worth watching. Check out the Certifiably Ingame YT channel. His gameplay of STAR TREK ONLINE is better than any of the Kurtzman ST......

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    STAR TREK has fallen to the same woke crap as STAR WARS, but not as far. The animated series and online games are keeping the spirit alive. And the fan films on YouTube are mostly worth watching. Check out the Certifiably Ingame YT channel. His gameplay of STAR TREK ONLINE is better than any of the Kurtzman ST......

"Strange New Worlds" at least is watchable, and occasionally hits some real high points. Mostly due to the sheer charisma of Anson Mount as Captain Pike.

"Picard" was a total mess, and its third season completely ignored everything that happened in the first two. They'd have done better to just skip the first two anyway.

"Discovery"...the best thing about it is that it's over. Although it did spin off "Strange New Worlds".

I suffer through current Trek in hopes that it'll be good again. And to mostly be disappointed.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Watched TOS, TNG, Voyager, and the TOS and TNG movies. Haven’t really enjoyed anything that came after.

The Orville came closer to Star Trek than any of the modern incarnations I’ve seen.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    1000000193.jpg

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    "Strange New Worlds" at least is watchable, and occasionally hits some real high points. Mostly due to the sheer charisma of Anson Mount as Captain Pike.

"Picard" was a total mess, and its third season completely ignored everything that happened in the first two. They'd have done better to just skip the first two anyway.

"Discovery"...the best thing about it is that it's over. Although it did spin off "Strange New Worlds".

I suffer through current Trek in hopes that it'll be good again. And to mostly be disappointed.
    Are they still making strange new worlds? I watched a couple episodes. I liked it. Agree about discovery and Picard

Top Bottom