• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TXDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Magnolia
    Then it's time to dissolve the United States. I don't see any other option.

DING DING DING. We have a winner here folks.

Sarge has skipped past all the BS and gone right to the heart of the matter.

Unfortunately, the call to suffer 'slings and arrows' for the sake of liberty is lost in the deftening noise which is the sickening siren's song named 'American Consumerism and Greed'.

Most of us understand the need for a revolution or at the very least a separatist movement, but we (even those of us who aren't afraid to "anonymously" discuss it) are either too frightened to take real physical action, half-hearted in our personal resolve, afraid of criticism by our peers, and/or without the courage to face prison, poverty, or death to secure a better foothold on that beachhead we call freedom.

We have no clue how good we have it. We have REALLY no clue how bad it could be. ie: off to tripoli we go!

Why is it that we cannot find more than a handful of persons worthy of the political office we elect them too? Why does it seem like everyone is a hypocrite? Why did the words "honor" and "courage" become so damned irrelevant. It's pathetic! Why are we so damned worthless compared to those who came before us?!

We can still prevent the end game scenario we MUST ALL KNOW IS GOING TO COME (5 years - 10 years - 20 years - how ever long we have left in our dreamstate) - we can prevent it by one solution and one solution alone and its called standing up and putting your body in the gap of the wall called liberty.

The 1960's represented the first 'shot across the bow' in the fight for American Liberty - Waco and the other related incidents under Clinton could in my estimation be considered a 'second shot' - I believe the next shot will either be below the water line and slowly take us under the waves - or it may by chance impact the magazine and sink us faster than the HMS Hood.

I hate this comparison because it is so lacking ... but its time for us to get with the Yugoslavian trend and leave our lesser parts behind. QUICKLY. Without regret!

If we do not get 'worthy' of this frail liberty real soon ... then it will rightly and justly be stripped from us.

Either way we shouldn't be afraid of the consequences of taking a risk for liberty - in the end everyone dies - some now - some later.

-TXDave

ps - sorry for the rant - I am just sick of the talk - by not acting we piss on all those who have died for us. every moment we enjoy the fruits of their labors but do nothing to secure the future for our posterity is a f'ing insult to their memories. Sweet Lord is my signature relevant to this thread/post.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Lol, I know dude, just being contrary in response to max's infantile flaming. He knew what I meant, but felt he needed to respond with a 6th grade "diss", which is funny because on another thread, he defended an idiot by calling me an idiot because I can't spell. I think hes taken a lik'n to me because hes been whippin my ass all day.

Jeez, I really have to spell it out for you, don't I?

I called you an idiot for calling someone else an idiot for possibly making a spelling mistake, when your post contained numerous spelling and grammatical errors.

And if you were paying attention you'd realize you were the first to toss out the 6th grade "diss."

As for "taken a lik'n" to you, there's no getting your hopes up there. I have this incurable habit of trying to educate the ignorant. Usually it is a losing battle, as it is in this case. As Ron White so aptly put, you can't fix stupid; and once again this board is polluted with the ramblings of someone trying to prove that!

And since you do seem to be rather dense, I am talking about you!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Im calling it now before this thread gets locked too!! Perry WILL BE your next President!! and for all the Perry Haters and Ron Paul Crybabies, deal with it!!

I will be the first to give ya credit, Skeeter; you called it! :patriot:

And hopefully once he does those, the Perry haters and Ron Paul Crybabies will once again fade away...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    If I posed my question in too many words to keep your attention, let me know and I'll gladly slow it down for you.

Don't bother, another thing I learned is that when someone has established their ignorance as clearly as you have, it's best to ignore them...

So feel free to go
    flipoff.gif
    yourself!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom