• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Tough to figure this one. The dead guy was a libertarian, military veteran, Jo Jorgensen supporter, LTC holder, married (?) to quad amputee in a wheelchair that was with him. Who knows, he might have been a member here.
    Dude is a Bernout. After the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie in 2016, tons of them joined the Libertarian party. Combined with the leftist disruptors that were already there it's causing some issues with the party.

A lot of leftists join the military, too. You can't assume anything.

Reading some of the Libertarian chats today some people are crying about losing "one of us" and just as many if not more are saying he got what he deserved.

If you want to analyze the situation from a libertarian (small "L") perspective, blocking someone's travel in a public space is an act of aggression. The "protesters" initiated the violence.

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    A lot of leftists join the military, too. You can't assume anything.
    Remember this clown?
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Attachments

• ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg
      ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg
      34.4 KB · Views: 597

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    This is all pretty "Played Up" by the media. It appears in every reported city the directly affected area(s) are relatively small in sizes. I have a daughter that lives near Atlanta - sees nothing on a daily basis. A son that lives in LA impacted one time on his way home from work(SpaceX) "...traffic was starting to build up when I took my exit because they were trying to block the 411..." It's bad, no doubt. But the media is attempting to give it more space than it is actually consuming. The people committing these acts are but a fraction of 1% of the U.S. population. Seattle population 744,955 - Portland population 664,103 - Los Angeles 12,144,000. United States of America population - 331,002,651 est.2020. The rioters/looters in each of these cities are only but a fraction of the metro population of each city. There's way less rioters/looters than there are covid19 positive tested folks - I guess. That's a whole'nuther ball'a shit!

It’s the same rioters being bussed from city to city.

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    Top Bottom