• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    From that video, it sounds like there were five shots followed by eight shots.

The two sets of shots were distinctly different calibers. If the first set are from the rifle, that would align with a media report in the other thread that states the driver pulled the trigger three times. That being the case, I’m not sure why APD is calling this a suspected homicide.

ETA: there sounds like a ninth shot from a third gun at the 16s mark, I don’t think it’s an echo, but who knows?
    That's what it sounds like. Five big loud shots from the attacker and three smaller shots from the defender.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    This is allegedly the guy involved with the AK.
    https://twitter.com/TexasEmperor/status/1287269856757284864

Ed1hOMsXsAAzI8x?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Attachments

• Ed1hOMsXsAAzI8x?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
      Ed1hOMsXsAAzI8x?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
      68 KB · Views: 678

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    From that video, it sounds like there were five shots followed by eight shots.

The two sets of shots were distinctly different calibers. If the first set are from the rifle, that would align with a media report in the other thread that states the driver pulled the trigger three times. That being the case, I’m not sure why APD is calling this a suspected homicide.

ETA: there sounds like a ninth shot from a third gun at the 16s mark, I don’t think it’s an echo, but who knows?
    "Homicide" does not necessarily imply murder. A homicide requires only a volitional act by another person that results in death, and thus a homicide may result from accidental, reckless, or negligent acts even if there is no intent to cause harm. The term homicide, of course, also includes volitional acts that are criminal.

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Austin

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I'm quite certain that not all folks are "in the know" about just when/where folks are "taking it to the streets", and if you happen to be driving around town on a Saturday night, it's not improbable that you wind up heading into an "Oh Shît" situation that you hadn't planned upon. Like, who in the hell expects stupid manbun, skinny jeans-wearing slackjaws to be congregating in the actual roadway?

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    I didn't see anyone shooting at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I heard something that sounded like, "Everybody back up" and then the shooting started. I guess somebody shot somebody because there's a dead body with a bullet hole in it, but AFAICT it could have been totally unrelated to the video.

Good to see those ultra-liberal policies in Austin really helping to keep their city safe. Keep re-electing Democrats, it's fun to watch the body count rise!

I'm quite certain that not all folks are "in the know" about just when/where folks are "taking it to the streets", and if you happen to be driving around town on a Saturday night, it's not improbable that you wind up heading into an "Oh Shît" situation that you hadn't planned upon. Like, who in the hell expects stupid manbun, skinny jeans-wearing slackjaws to be congregating in the actual roadway?

Nowadays, I hope we're all prepared for the worst whenever we go into Democrat-controlled territory. In these times of Democrats run amok, if you see a crowd in the street, your life is in serious danger.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Initial take - this stupid shit was looking for a fight. He said he couldn't use the rifle against a cop, because he'd die - I guess he was looking for unarmed victims who couldn't fight back, and he chose poorly. I'd no-bill this if I was on the grand jury.

You clearly hear what sounds like a volley of rifle fire, then three pops that sound like pistol rounds - rifle toting shithead seems to have started the fight, the driver of the vehicle ended it. Hopefully the driver wasn't injured.

This is going to get more common. We're leaving leftist occupied territory in 5 days, and I've checked that I'm good to go to have a loaded weapon within reach while in the car, if not on my body, in every state we're passing thru and I plan on keeping a pistol handy because of all the stupidity going down. If I had a way to discretely keep my AR "pistol" handy, I would.

Top Bottom