• ...and so much more!
  • txchl33

.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>Rev 4:1
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Abilene, TX
    Are you saying she was not shot and is still alive?

Is the USCP officer still alive?
    I'm only talking about the 14 year AF vet. She was not shot. It's all bull sh!+. There is video proof. I've seen it. Don't ask me to prove it. Prove it yourself or stick your head back in the sand.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I'm only talking about the 14 year AF vet. She was not shot. It's all bull sh!+. There is video proof. I've seen it. Don't ask me to prove it. Prove it yourself or stick your head back in the sand.
    Seriously?

I love the "prove it yourself"

Educate me! Maybe I don't know where to look... I saw a video where she got popped as she climbed through a window, but if they can fake terrorists in airplanes, faking this should be cake...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Yea, that's it ! I bet you are right !

From what i could see in the video it was a bunch of people who were a disgrace to the American people. Absolutely disgusting. And yews the girl died and this video taker all he could say was 'my god I can't believe I saw someone die'.

I think everyone they can identify should be arrested and jailed. This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. There were every age group involved and every gender.

This is what the cheating on an election caused.

It was disgusting but it was not the same as ANTIFA ?BLM and does not allow the left to push their 1619 agenda.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    From what i could see in the video it was a bunch of people who were a disgrace to the American people. Absolutely disgusting. And yews the girl died and this video taker all he could say was 'my god I can't believe I saw someone die'.

I think everyone they can identify should be arrested and jailed. This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. There were every age group involved and every gender.

This is what the cheating on an election caused.
    I'm all for that if they do the same for the rioters, looters, arsonists, anarchists and other felons at the riots all summer long !

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Damn! It’s one thing to see the stupidity of these MAGA’s storming the US Capitol but I just laugh and wonder when they get arrested, will they blame others or the fact that they video’d their crime for the world to see. Law & order, right?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Damn! It’s one thing to see the stupidity of these MAGA’s storming the US Capitol but I just laugh and wonder when they get arrested, will they blame others or the fact that they video’d their crime for the world to see. Law & order, right?

LMFAO when she started plugging her Real Estate business. Otherwise, sounds like every other attention whore I've ever seen begging for attention.

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    I just can't imagine walking around in that environment with a camera in front of my face. Talk about a lack of situational awareness! Cameramen in war zones at least have someone watching their backs.

Not to mention documenting your acts for law enforcement to use later.

Top Bottom