• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Sad that some are wanting align themselves with these idiots, even a few sadly misinformed members here on the forum.

These are radical extremist right wingers, not BLM, or ANTIFA members!

Again, anyone care to show the proof of four busloads of ANTIFA members some are claiming were at the Capitol, posing as Trump supporters? Betcha can't!

Axxe55,

GIVEN that the numerous photos/videos of the busloads of LEFTIST/ANTIFAS/BLM "crazies" have "mysteriously disappeared, without a trace" from the WORLDWIDEWEIRD, your post may be correct for as far is it goes.

Frankly, I do NOT believe that you are CLUELESS & STUPID enough to NOT UNDERSTAND that many of the vandals, thieves & common criminals who BROKE INTO/DAMAGED The US Capitol were LEFTIST RADICALS.

yours, satx
    Venture Surplus ad

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    Here is something for Military Retirees to think about. How would you like to be recalled to Active Duty to face UCMJ?

How many troops were involved in the Capitol riot? Figuring that out won’t be easy
    "

Congress is asking military leaders to prosecute any troops — and possibly some veterans — involved in the attack on the Capitol. They said those individuals have violated their oath to the Constitution and the country.

“Any current or former military members who may have participated have disgraced themselves and committed serious crimes against the people of the United States,” Reps. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., and Sara Jacobs, D-Calif., wrote in a letter to Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller on Sunday."

https://www.military.com/daily-news...martialed-crimes-committed-after-service.html

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Here is something for Military Retirees to think about. How would you like to be recalled to Active Duty to face UCMJ?

How many troops were involved in the Capitol riot? Figuring that out won’t be easy
    "

Congress is asking military leaders to prosecute any troops — and possibly some veterans — involved in the attack on the Capitol. They said those individuals have violated their oath to the Constitution and the country.

“Any current or former military members who may have participated have disgraced themselves and committed serious crimes against the people of the United States,” Reps. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., and Sara Jacobs, D-Calif., wrote in a letter to Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller on Sunday."

https://www.military.com/daily-news...martialed-crimes-committed-after-service.html

"

BobK,

BETTER to be recalled to AD to face a GCM than to be tried in Washington, DC by a group of 12 creeps, crooks, bigots, criminals & HATERS.
    (FYI, I once stationed at Ft McNair & later worked as a SDUSM & lived in SE DC & KNOW who the USDC jury members are there.)

yours, satx
    USA, Retired

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    BobK,

BETTER to be recalled to AD to face a GCM than to be tried in Washington, DC by a group of 12 creeps, crooks, bigots, criminals & HATERS.
    (FYI, I once stationed at Ft McNair & later worked as a SDUSM & lived in SE DC & KNOW who the USDC jury members are there.)

yours, satx
    USA, Retired
    Man didn't mean to ruffle your feathers so bad that you doubled quoted me! :roflfunny:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Man didn't mean to ruffle your feathers so bad that you doubled quoted me! :roflfunny:

BobK,

My feathers are NOT ruffled, as I have none & am NO sort of "a bird". NONETHELESS, I am correct in what i said about DC jury members.

BTW, since you're "rotfl", what did I say that amused you?
    (You must be EASILY amused.)

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Really hurts the “cops just let them in” narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun,

More to the point, at least SOME of the so-called "invaders" were seen/filmed being INVITED INSIDE by USCP officers. = The USCP tried but failed to "disappear" those surveillance & "privately made" tapes, as the videos were/ARE EMBARRASSING to "the powers that be" at the Capitol.

yours, satx

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Really hurts the “cops just let them in” narrative.

It does, but it also reflects reality. An overwhelming force can only be defended against for only so long. The wagons were circled and Cav was called, but in the end it’s an Alamo event minus the death toll.

We cam argue all day long about use of force and shooting the first dude thru the line, but ROE/RUF doesn’t allow for that, so you end up with 90 minutes of defense and decisions made, which is where I go back to the dude that shot Babbit being a strategic corporal. He tested the theory that a mob will disperse once they are fired upon and that action being more valuable than allowing the mob into chambers that were still occupied.

Once the barricades (which were clearly marked) were breached, protest turned to riot and that’s just as unacceptable to me as a BLM riot.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It does, but it also reflects reality. An overwhelming force can only be defended against for only so long. The wagons were circled and Cav was called, but in the end it’s an Alamo event minus the death toll.

We cam argue all day long about use of force and shooting the first dude thru the line, but ROE/RUF doesn’t allow for that, so you end up with 90 minutes of defense and decisions made, which is where I go back to the dude that shot Babbit being a strategic corporal. He tested the theory that a mob will disperse once they are fired upon and that action being more valuable than allowing the mob into chambers that were still occupied.

Once the barricades (which were clearly marked) were breached, protest turned to riot and that’s just as unacceptable to me as a BLM riot.

I agree.

These people did more damage than just broken windows.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I just hope that the legislators countrywide think about January 6 2021, long and hard, prior to every vote they cast from now on.
    They probably will, but not in a way that benefits us.

Unfortunately, I think Younggun is correct. Or the Rinos would not be acting the way they are right now.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

"

Take the emotion out of it, and for direct actions resulting in the breach or inside the breach, and I tend to concur. Our oath is to a document, an idea, not a man. That’s what sets us apart from the rest of the world. No man is greater than the idea.

We can disagree and there are avenues...the court system...to be pursued. One can either believe all the judicial system got it wrong because Lin Wood and others said so, of have faith that a fairly evenly divided electorate is also the most divided and dangerous electorate.

My views may be unpopular here, but that’s what a career and near-lifetime under that oath has taught me.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    Take the emotion out of it, and for direct actions resulting in the breach or inside the breach, and I tend to concur. Our oath is to a document, an idea, not a man. That’s what sets us apart from the rest of the world. No man is greater than the idea.
    You hit it right on the head our oath is to a document, not a man! I really hope people can take the emotion out of it for the good of the nation.

On a side note the "Shaman" was in the Navy, which could really have Congress look at using the UCMJ against vets.

Navy Career of 'QAnon Shaman' Ended After He Refused Anthrax Vaccine

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    You hit it right on the head our oath is to a document, not a man! I really hope people can take the emotion out of it for the good of the nation.

On a side note the "Shaman" was in the Navy:

Navy Career of 'QAnon Shaman' Ended After He Refused Anthrax Vaccine

BobK,

GIVEN the LARGE NUMBER of well-known "adverse & severe reactions" to that particular vaccine, I don't blame that GI at all.
    (I do NOT, given my body's reaction to cholera shots, I'm NOT sure that I would submit to them again, IF I was not already retired.)

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

We can disagree and there are avenues...the court system...to be pursued. One can either believe all the judicial system got it wrong because Lin Wood and others said so, of have faith that a fairly evenly divided electorate is also the most divided and dangerous electorate.

My views may be unpopular here, but that’s what a career and near-lifetime under that oath has taught me.

Speaking up for what a person feels, or thinks is right, can be an unpopular opinion many times.

I do believe the Democrats set in motion the events of January the 6th, by advocating, and allowing the actions of the BLM and ANTIFA last year. I'm sure many there thought, that if they could do it last year, and get away with it, then we should be able to ass well. No, it doesn't work that way, and it doesn't excuse their behavior on the 6th of January by any means.

Throughout the course of some of these threads, some have called me some pretty nasty names for my opinions on these events. "Sticks and stones......" and all that nonsense! I have been called worse names by my ex-wives in the past!

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Throughout the course of some of these threads, some have called me some pretty nasty names for my opinions on these events. "Sticks and stones......" and all that nonsense! I have been called worse names by my ex-wives in the past!
    You noticing any trends there maybe ?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom