• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I would really like to know about two specific people and what their story and affiliation are.

One is the guy with the long hair and beard that was breaking out the outside window and letting others in. He looked like he was using some kind of a shield to break it out.

The other one is the moron that was banging on the inside double doors where the girl got shot and was banging on it with something just before she was shot.

I'd love to know who they are and what they do to them. 20 years in prison should be fair enough to me.

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    I would really like to know about two specific people and what their story and affiliation are.

One is the guy with the long hair and beard that was breaking out the outside window and letting others in. He looked like he was using some kind of a shield to break it out.

The other one is the moron that was banging on the inside double doors where the girl got shot and was banging on it with something just before she was shot.

I'd love to know who they are and what they do to them. 20 years in prison should be fair enough to me.

Not that I'm suggesting it, but if anyone in that crowd appeared to be antifa dressed as a Trump supporter, it was that nitwit banging on the window with what appeared to be a ballistic helmet. He was the same asshat trying to rile people up when the two old guys were trying to settle people down. Now that guy should be tried for attempting to start an insurrection.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Not that I'm suggesting it, but if anyone in that crowd appeared to be antifa dressed as a Trump supporter, it was that nitwit banging on the window with what appeared to be a ballistic helmet. He was the same asshat trying to rile people up when the two old guys were trying to settle people down. Now that guy should be tried for attempting to start an insurrection.
    Yea, I'm sure there are others that should be put before a firing squad, but those two just come to mind when I think of visuals I have seen on the riot.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    100% truth here. No politically correct. Sorry mods There are losers in every shape, color, greed and religion as well as patriots. Sadly in our country some groups block vote heavily. If you are a patriot rally there will be a huge amount of white face. Mixed in will be some enlightened members of other groups.

now some groups riot any time they do not get there way. One member of such group in my development said to a mixed race group of people talking of the riots and arrests after Floyd died in custody "They are afraid of Us' This was the closest example i can think of in at least 50 years when the patriots stormed the capital. This is almost the closest example I can see of white people and or patriots saying "ENOUGH" I would call this the sleeping giant just changing position and not even opening one eye.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    100% truth here. No politically correct. Sorry mods There are losers in every shape, color, greed and religion as well as patriots. Sadly in our country some groups block vote heavily. If you are a patriot rally there will be a huge amount of white face. Mixed in will be some enlightened members of other groups.

now some groups riot any time they do not get there way. One member of such group in my development said to a mixed race group of people talking of the riots and arrests after Floyd died in custody "They are afraid of Us' This was the closest example i can think of in at least 50 years when the patriots stormed the capital. This is almost the closest example I can see of white people and or patriots saying "ENOUGH" I would call this the sleeping giant just changing position and not even opening one eye.

Quit calling them patriots. They were a mob, with a mob mentality. They were rioting and tearing things up.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Some would have said the same of the Founding Father's, Tea Party anyone? If they truly had the intent to "storm" the building and take it, would they not have been better armed than cell phones? Body armor, Ar-15's, Ar-10's,AK's, and sidearms, where was it? IMO, they were people who have become totally fed up with the line of shit being handed out by traitors in both parties and wanted to be heard, hopefully awakening others to the travesty being forced upon Americans. Instead, most here are condemning them. The cry has fallen upon deaf ears.

I do not expect anyone here to see things as I do, but that is OK. We will disagree, I will still listen to the opinions of others and give consideration. Maybe my mind will be changed, maybe not. For now, I will sit back, sip some whiskey and watch how things turn out, since the true looter, rioters, killers of the BLM/ANTIFA protests have not been brought in for punishment, I expect to see these people "executed" in the court of public opinion, not actual death and their lives forever ruined. Judged by an amoral standard and immoral people.

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    So this is kind of long, but there is an interesting take. I think the Japanese reporter is likely a pretty fervent Trump supporter, but she does point out, what appears to be, the dude with the ballistic helmet who broke the windows where the woman was shot changing his clothes that he had in a backpack soon after. Possibly just conspiracy theory, but different that what I've been hearing so far so figured I'd share. :D https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/video-analysis-of-ashli-babbit-video-suggests-coordinated-actions-interview-with-masako_3652783.html

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As I was outside working in the yard earlier this afternoon, and listening to the radio, the news announced that a Houston police officer was suspended, and under investigation for being at the Capitol on the 6th. They didn't give a lot of details, or whether he was just outside the Capitol, or inside. Don't recall who was doing the investigation either.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    As I was outside working in the yard earlier this afternoon, and listening to the radio, the news announced that a Houston police officer was suspended, and under investigation for being at the Capitol on the 6th. They didn't give a lot of details, or whether he was just outside the Capitol, or inside. Don't recall who was doing the investigation either.

If he was ID as being inside, he would have been arrested by now I would think.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    So this is kind of long, but there is an interesting take. I think the Japanese reporter is likely a pretty fervent Trump supporter, but she does point out, what appears to be, the dude with the ballistic helmet who broke the windows where the woman was shot changing his clothes that he had in a backpack soon after. Possibly just conspiracy theory, but different that what I've been hearing so far so figured I'd share. :D https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/video-analysis-of-ashli-babbit-video-suggests-coordinated-actions-interview-with-masako_3652783.html

That is worth the watch...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Some would have said the same of the Founding Father's, Tea Party anyone? If they truly had the intent to "storm" the building and take it, would they not have been better armed than cell phones? Body armor, Ar-15's, Ar-10's,AK's, and sidearms, where was it? IMO, they were people who have become totally fed up with the line of shit being handed out by traitors in both parties and wanted to be heard, hopefully awakening others to the travesty being forced upon Americans. Instead, most here are condemning them. The cry has fallen upon deaf ears.

I do not expect anyone here to see things as I do, but that is OK. We will disagree, I will still listen to the opinions of others and give consideration. Maybe my mind will be changed, maybe not. For now, I will sit back, sip some whiskey and watch how things turn out, since the true looter, rioters, killers of the BLM/ANTIFA protests have not been brought in for punishment, I expect to see these people "executed" in the court of public opinion, not actual death and their lives forever ruined. Judged by an amoral standard and immoral people.

Some valid points here.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    48A16DBD-CF59-43BC-9332-1A26D2AACEF9.jpeg

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015

Anyone would hate what you are doing by spreading false news and ruining an honest reputation. At least be correct if you are going to post this stuff.

"Tampa, Fla.-area news outlet WTSP reported that Adam Johnson, 38, was released on bail with the conditions that he surrender his passport and wear an electronic monitoring device."

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Anyone would hate what you are doing by spreading false news and ruining an honest reputation. At least be correct if you are going to post this stuff.

"Tampa, Fla.-area news outlet WTSP reported that Adam Johnson, 38, was released on bail with the conditions that he surrender his passport and wear an electronic monitoring device."

Its a meme... an ironic, comical bit of entertainment, no one actually believed that the guy stealing drunk Nancy's podium was Chip Gaines.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I shared this in another thread, but really it probably goes here:

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Its a meme... an ironic, comical bit of entertainment, no one actually believed that the guy stealing drunk Nancy's podium was Chip Gaines.

Would you like it if someone put your name onto something you had nothing to do with? Meme or not you shouldn't do this to people who had nothing to do with the act. I bet he doesn't find it comical or ironic or entertaining. It is outright character assassination.

Top Bottom