• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Anyone that uses too much salt doesn't know the first thing to good food or cooking. Salt does not make food good....
    I usually cook holiday meals, red meat is always on the menu, cooked medium rare.

It never fails, they’ll nuke it for a minute or two until all of the redness is gone and it’s just a piece of leather.

If Mrs Pronstar had her way, everything would be rare, cooked to perfection by waving a light bulb over it a few times LOL

One day I’ll try to find time to share my trip to Europe…here’s a glimpse:
    my buddy’s mom made a huge scene at a Swiss steakhouse because they didn’t have A1 sauce.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Oh look, it’s an empty can of cat food that’s soaking in water so it can be perfectly clean before it goes in the trash…

We’re a few weeks away from completing the garage conversion, and it can’t be done too soon.

924E4A3F-6D2F-49A8-A293-6CE05BE21FEA.jpeg

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    So it doesn't stink in the trash. I always rinse out the cans of tuna, sardine, smoked oysters, kippers so it don't like 1/4 price whore night.

I always rinse the tuna cans because they stay in the kitchen trash until night when I put all trash in the outdoor trash.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I didn't say I did, just that they wanted it rinsed.

Although I do rinse some things, like milk jugs.
    I actually had forgotten about Houston recycle program. When the replaced the tiny bin for the 100 gallon green wheeled can mine had an RF sender on it. I removed that and more then a few other while walking the dog. Big Brother monitoring my recycling was not something I wanted to be part of.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    So it doesn't stink in the trash. I always rinse out the cans of tuna, sardine, smoked oysters, kippers so it don't like 1/4 price whore night.
    Well ok except throw it away and wash the sink.

I used to work with a guy who was great at washing his dishes after every meal on lunch. Except he would splash soap and water all over the gd place while bitching about people not cleaning up.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom