• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Watchdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    So any idea on the new ship date? Maybe I have missed it, but are you taking funds immediately or only when shipping? Just curious how you are structuring this.
    Capitol Armory ad

granite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    They specified that money was recieved at time of order not when shipped. Not sure if thats true today but you would be within a 60 window to file a claim
    If not recieved. I imagine the original orders financed the whole deal.

A lot of trusting people. I hope all goes well.

Polymer80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    So any idea on the new ship date? Maybe I have missed it, but are you taking funds immediately or only when shipping? Just curious how you are structuring this.

Should be shipping in the next two to three weeks. There was a modification that needed to be made to the mold. Almost done.

Search

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    I placed an order the 1st month, after the first ship date setback I got nervous. Now we just got our 3rd ship date setback with 2 or 3 more weeks added after being told just days ago they will be shipping out starting this week. Will you honor refund requests before they ship?

Polymer80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I placed an order the 1st month, after the first ship date setback I got nervous. Now we just got our 3rd ship date setback with 2 or 3 more weeks added after being told just days ago they will be shipping out starting this week. Will you honor refund requests before they ship?

We have experienced some cancelations and have always returned money if that is truly what you want.

This is why we offer a discount. We are building this first product now. And all of your support is beyond appreciated.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Per their website, mold testing of the newest configuration will happen tomorrow.

I'm willing to wait but for those of you who have decided to bail, how has Polymer80 responded to you?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm hopeful to see this turn out good, I'm suspicious about how long its taking, but Im also happy to hear they're being good with the communication and refunds.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Got an email from them today. It included the following:

we’ve STARTED PRODUCTION!!...

We’ll work hard to get a general start date for shipping in the coming days, but I hope to have the first 1000 orders out within two weeks. I will split the production order into smaller segments so we can receive then ship starting with orders that came back in May.

I wonder who on this thread will be the first to actually receive theirs.

Genesis CNC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Can the polymer lowers stand up to abuse...? This may have been addressed in the above thread but I did not see it.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Can the polymer lowers stand up to abuse...? This may have been addressed in the above thread but I did not see it.

Not to call you out, buttttt I am calling you out. Your name name has CNC in it, and you have been viewing nothing but topics involving lowers. What exactly is your purpose?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

They should not be expected to stand up to 'abuse". Just stand up to regular use. "Abuse" would be outside of any warranty coverage.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

You may also want to look into a commercial sponsorship on this forum if you are going to advertise.
    The OP (Polymer 80) here went thru the same thing and after paying for a commercial sponsorship has done pretty well with the locals here.

EDIT- OOOPS!! I see Acera already mentioned this in another thread.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom