Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    1725193912966.png

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    My had an opening for a supervisor in her department. The woman that applied had worked in the section before and, like the one described here, did not do her work. When the woman was rejected for the position she went to the company EO rep (the woman as a member of a vociferous minority) and there was a meeting consisting of the VP over the section, the woman and the EO rep, and my sister. The woman and the EO rep explained their position. My sister explained that she did not want the woman because she would not work. The VP decided my sister had two choices - give the woman the job or lose the position in her section. Without a second thought my sister said "Lose the position!" She said either way the other people would have to do the work BUT at least this way they not have to pay someone for doing nothing!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    My had an opening for a supervisor in her department. The woman that applied had worked in the section before and, like the one described here, did not do her work. When the woman was rejected for the position she went to the company EO rep (the woman as a member of a vociferous minority) and there was a meeting consisting of the VP over the section, the woman and the EO rep, and my sister. The woman and the EO rep explained their position. My sister explained that she did not want the woman because she would not work. The VP decided my sister had two choices - give the woman the job or lose the position in her section. Without a second thought my sister said "Lose the position!" She said either way the other people would have to do the work BUT at least this way they not have to pay someone for doing nothing!

The meme describes Kamala Harris.

Top Bottom