• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    No, but her fucked up son (and gee, I wonder how he wound up that way) attacked and raped a teenaged girl. And considering this ****'s attitude on it, she should share in his punishment when he's sentenced.
    Evil begets evil.

The left demand tolerance of their depravity, but once it is tolerated they demand acceptance, then once accepted demands preference, then once their depravity is required to be prefered, what was normal, right and good is now their depraved "evil" and they demand its destruction.

We are somewhere between acceptance and preference right now, but here is an example of the depraved excusing depravity because the "good" should have been "gooder". We are approaching the times of Sodom and Gomorrah where evil is upheld as righteousness and good is portrayed as depraved.

Marantha

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Nothing in the article leads me to believe the individual in the rainbow mask is the mother. The picture is clickbait. Granted, the bait leads to good info in this case, but I actually expect better from Blaze

Last edited:

echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    I miss the rubber hose.
    ER Doctor to inspector Callahan: "Do I tell you how to beat a confession out of a perp?"

Top Bottom