Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I am too. I don’t know why people feel like they have to take their non-service animal dogs everywhere they go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I don't know why half of American women from 30s to 60s think they need a service animal, and are more than capable of seeing more than well enough to pass any vision exam and most certainly are not physically disabled.
    They instead behave as if what they really need is a pacifier and a bib.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Dude.... people love their animal friends, so far you have called us "assholes".. and "stupid" and "screw you". Why so angry? Did a dog shit in your cereal bowl this morning?
    I love my animal friends too but you confuse that with needing to bring it with me everywhere I go.

If you feel like you need your pet in a restaurant or anyplace that has food or drinks then screw you, you are a stupid asshole. I'll throw in inconsiderate piece of shit too.

If you're that hard up for your pet then stay home and get delivery.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    1000028514.jpg

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    Service animal doesn't even make it okay. Now days that term has been taken over by every asshole that wants to bring their pet.

You're blind, have seizures, etc? Sure. I have no problem with your working dog.

You are sad without your chicken? Screw you. Stay home then.

I don’t disagree.

I was talking about a true service animal, not some made up fairy tale emotional support animal or whatever else they can dream up.

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    If they are well behaved, not aggressive or hiking their legs on the cheerios, what's the problem.
    People bringing the whole tribe of unruly children is a bigger problem than the Pomeranian in the kid seat of a shopping cart.

I don’t like bratty kids either but it isn’t even remotely the same.

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    I dunno. I have never had a dog detract from a shopping or dining experience.
    my wife with allergies has but hey, since it's never affected you we might as well let all those entitled folks keep on bringing in their critters so they can feel emotionally supported while they shop for their organic herbal tea or sit down and eat an artisan salad. They might have a panic attack if they don't constantly have Fifi at their side every waking moment of the day, screw everyone around them, everyone else needs to understand the major challenges faced by people with anxiety and other mental illnesses.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    my wife with allergies has but hey, since it's never affected you we might as well let all those entitled folks keep on bringing in their critters so they can feel emotionally supported while they shop for their organic herbal tea or sit down and eat an artisan salad. They might have a panic attack if they don't constantly have Fifi at their side every waking moment of the day, screw everyone around them, everyone else needs to understand the major challenges faced by people with anxiety and other mental illnesses.
    Don't get so carried away and don't be so judgemental.

I don't take my dog into restaurants or the grocery store. Don't have a "support" dog. What I posted was partly in jest, albeit true.

Maybe those folks with support dogs think you are as uncaring about their condition as you think they are regarding your wife's allergies. They could say "Allergies? They have medicine for that. Why should I not be able to have my support dog?"

What a forum. We have even managed to sidetrack the Political funnies/meme thread...

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    At HEB one day I had our toy poodle with me. I had 3 folded bags over the area where a toddler sits. She was sitting on the bags. An employee comes up to me and says the dog can't be in the cart, people place their groceries there. I just look at her. She eventually asks me to carry my dog. I almost asked her why a toddler with a shitty diaper can sit there but my dog is not allowed to sit on my bags. I just picked up my dog and finished my shopping.
    Should not have “almost” asked.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Don't own one, but not anti-dog. But yeah, dogs or pets in general shouldn't be allowed in grocery stores.

Don't disagree that some folks are slobs, etc. But dogs can't walk around on their own and buy shit like humans can. So it's an easy choice. In Home Depot or the like, I don't give a shit, but not grocery stores.
    Now do babies with leaking full diapers and the homeless.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Years ago we had a pet rabbit, it would ride with us on a motorcycle. My wife had a satchel that the rabbit rode in with his head sticking out or could lay down. We stopped at a diner, wife ordered a salad for the rabbit. When the food came she sat the food on the bench seat next to her with the salad. The waitress freaked out and said you can't have that in here. We got up and left.
    I thought taking your rabbit out for lunch meant thawing it out to cook it.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Service animal doesn't even make it okay. Now days that term has been taken over by every asshole that wants to bring their pet.

You're blind, have seizures, etc? Sure. I have no problem with your working dog.

You are sad without your chicken? Screw you. Stay home then.
    Just because an animal performs a service, doesn't mean it gets ADA to health codes.

It must be:

-A DOG

-Trained to perform a SPECIFIC TASK DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE DISABILITY

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom