Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • festering

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    1717110345782.png

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    At HEB one day I had our toy poodle with me. I had 3 folded bags over the area where a toddler sits. She was sitting on the bags. An employee comes up to me and says the dog can't be in the cart, people place their groceries there. I just look at her. She eventually asks me to carry my dog. I almost asked her why a toddler with a shitty diaper can sit there but my dog is not allowed to sit on my bags. I just picked up my dog and finished my shopping.
    I'm glad to see the new 'no dogs' signs at the heb's.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I have see a lot of people that probably shouldnt be allowed in grocery stores.

Many dogs are better people than most people.
    Don't disagree that some folks are slobs, etc. But dogs can't walk around on their own and buy shit like humans can. So it's an easy choice. In Home Depot or the like, I don't give a shit, but not grocery stores.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Years ago we had a pet rabbit, it would ride with us on a motorcycle. My wife had a satchel that the rabbit rode in with his head sticking out or could lay down. We stopped at a diner, wife ordered a salad for the rabbit. When the food came she sat the food on the bench seat next to her with the salad. The waitress freaked out and said you can't have that in here. We got up and left.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    Years ago we had a pet rabbit, it would ride with us on a motorcycle. My wife had a satchel that the rabbit rode in with his head sticking out or could lay down. We stopped at a diner, wife ordered a salad for the rabbit. When the food came she sat the food on the bench seat next to her with the salad. The waitress freaked out and said you can't have that in here. We got up and left.
    That is just wrong

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    At HEB one day I had our toy poodle with me. I had 3 folded bags over the area where a toddler sits. She was sitting on the bags. An employee comes up to me and says the dog can't be in the cart, people place their groceries there. I just look at her. She eventually asks me to carry my dog. I almost asked her why a toddler with a shitty diaper can sit there but my dog is not allowed to sit on my bags. I just picked up my dog and finished my shopping.

Or you could, you know, just not bring your dirty animal into the establishment where we all buy our food. Unlike a toddler you can leave that thing home alone and you'll probably survive the trip to the grocery store without it.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

You should have never brought the rabbit in the diner in the first place.

I hope you got up and left with your heads hanging in shame because of your stupidity.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I am too. I don’t know why people feel like they have to take their non-service animal dogs everywhere they go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Service animal doesn't even make it okay. Now days that term has been taken over by every asshole that wants to bring their pet.

You're blind, have seizures, etc? Sure. I have no problem with your working dog.

You are sad without your chicken? Screw you. Stay home then.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Don't disagree that some folks are slobs, etc. But dogs can't walk around on their own and buy shit like humans can. So it's an easy choice. In Home Depot or the like, I don't give a shit, but not grocery stores.
    If they are well behaved, not aggressive or hiking their legs on the cheerios, what's the problem.
    People bringing the whole tribe of unruly children is a bigger problem than the Pomeranian in the kid seat of a shopping cart.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    You should have never brought the rabbit in the diner in the first place.

I hope you got up and left with your heads hanging in shame because of your stupidity.
    Dude.... people love their animal friends, so far you have called us "assholes".. and "stupid" and "screw you". Why so angry? Did a dog shit in your cereal bowl this morning?

Top Bottom