Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    You just can't make this up...

Tell me again...that our voting machines ain't "fixed"....

Of course...we had the vehemently anti gun arab, "Dr. Oz" (if he's a Dr....then I'm a rocket scientist)....running again feTTermAn...

1697161106855.png

If? Brains were atom bombs?

The pair of them would not have enough to give a blame GNAT a case of the hiccups!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    For anyone who isn't aware yet, 4chan (where the second picture's post is from) is the asshole of the internet. There's a significant portion of their users that either 1) are literally anti-semitic or 2) think it's edgy and cool to pretend to be literally anti-semitic. If you reverse image search the second picture you find that there's zero instances of it, it's photoshopped or GAN'ed. The first image was sourced from numerous news articles about the Hamas terrorist rampage of southern Israel. It's ridiculous that there are people that hate Jews so much that they'll create propaganda for literal rapist and baby murdering terrorists, in effect defending and enabling the same general philosophy as those who bombed the Beirut barracks in '83, bombed the world trade center in '93, attacked the USS Cole, killed 3000 Americans on 9/11, bombed the Boston Marathon, shot 49 people in a nightclub in Orlando, killed 13 service member and injured 30 others at Ft Hood, and killed 13 service members and over 150 others at the Kabul airport. That's just off the top of my head and only focused to attacks on Americans. Good people can have disagreements about levels of foreign aid, we can debate the ethics of the Israeli government's handling of Palestinian controlled land or even their response to murderous attacks on their people. For those that twist facts or outright lie to support a bunch of thugs that are literally murdering babies and raping women then murdering them and mutilating their dead bodies, there's no room for debate with you, you are simply siding with and supporting evil.

To be clear, I don't think the user here who posted this created it or intended to lie and support terror, I think he was duped by some assholes on the internet. My comments above are about the assholes, not him.

TNHoosier

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2021
    Monkeytown
    Unforunately, it seems that with the advent of AI, it has/can/will be used to spread more misinformation and cause further divide among us.

Not all tech is good and far too many are eager to find a way to use what is supposed to be beneficial tech to cause harm.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    For anyone who isn't aware yet, 4chan (where the second picture's post is from) is the asshole of the internet. There's a significant portion of their users that either 1) are literally anti-semitic or 2) think it's edgy and cool to pretend to be literally anti-semitic. If you reverse image search the second picture you find that there's zero instances of it, it's photoshopped or GAN'ed. The first image was sourced from numerous news articles about the Hamas terrorist rampage of southern Israel. It's ridiculous that there are people that hate Jews so much that they'll create propaganda for literal rapist and baby murdering terrorists, in effect defending and enabling the same general philosophy as those who bombed the Beirut barracks in '83, bombed the world trade center in '93, attacked the USS Cole, killed 3000 Americans on 9/11, bombed the Boston Marathon, shot 49 people in a nightclub in Orlando, killed 13 service member and injured 30 others at Ft Hood, and killed 13 service members and over 150 others at the Kabul airport. That's just off the top of my head and only focused to attacks on Americans. Good people can have disagreements about levels of foreign aid, we can debate the ethics of the Israeli government's handling of Palestinian controlled land or even their response to murderous attacks on their people. For those that twist facts or outright lie to support a bunch of thugs that are literally murdering babies and raping women then murdering them and mutilating their dead bodies, there's no room for debate with you, you are simply siding with and supporting evil.

To be clear, I don't think the user here who posted this created it or intended to lie and support terror, I think he was duped by some assholes on the internet. My comments above are about the assholes, not him.
    I agree, I also remember when Israel strafed a US Navy intel ship killing US Navy personnel and would have boarded and slaughtered the rest had not Naval aircraft chased the assault craft away . Israel was concerned that the US would warn Egypt of their preemptive strike. Retired US Marine and we do not forget or forgive.

Top Bottom