Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1697129944335.png

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    As bad as that all sounds I can only point out that I worked 2 jobs for 22 years. My wife ended up on a disability early on.Instead of bitching & crying about it I just went out & earned more money.

Way to many young people rack up huge debt on stupid shit. My dad use to say there are only 3 reason to go to college doctor, lawyer & engineer. Degrees in lesbian studies or like are a huge portion of their debt. Sail foams with all the bells & whistles, $8.00 cups of coffee, cable TV, new rides & vacations all because they never learned how to add things up or manage their incomes.

I have known several people who earned as much & more then me who loved payday to payday. Now these people were not exceptionally smart, but when they would question me about why I didn't do or have what they did at the time.

One of my dads best friends & I are still close. He once said that I had a hell of a great father where he did not. He also said that my dad instilled the work for what you want in life. He on the other hand never got that, but he learned to get what he wanted by using his brain not his brawn.

Top Bottom